Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,703 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 32nd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (500 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 32nd Birthday by 10Ebisco: 4:10pm On May 17, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress/script writer/producer/ Uche Ogbodo has taken to social media to celebrates her 32nd birthday. The television personality and a model excitedly penned down a birthday message to herself as she recounts on the past one year of her life.

Happy birthday to me! For some reason, I always become quite reflective around the time of my birthday. Unlike some people, I don’t ever dread turning a year older. I love growing older, evolving and reflecting on where life has taken me. My birthday is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism. I’m always excited to think about what the year ahead will hold, while remembering to not let the past define me ! I Sit in a different car now as I look ahead , “Anything is possible “ ‘Cos I’m not the girl I used to be . Happy birthday to me.

Yes! it’s been some 365 days of rigorous activities! It’s been some weeks of waking up, sleeping and going about the business of the day. And no matter how it’s been, that I’m alive today is a proof that the future is Great. So, when I look back at where I’m coming from, I can only say to myself “You Have Done Well “

I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented as ever! More Sexy , More Driven ,More Blessed ! Thank You lord for your Undying Love I Love You Lord! Happy Birthday to me!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/actress-uche-ogbodo-celebrates-32nd.html

Re: Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 32nd Birthday by youngderek1(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2018
even d make up isn't covering her ugly face
Re: Actress, Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2018
Uche try with this football age

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Details Of Birthday Retreat & Giveaway, Millions To Be Given / Singer, Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) / Girl On Fire! Tiwa Savage Continues To Show Off Her Sexiness In Fendi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.