Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,890 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (172094 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
wendybaby:

grin grin grin oh my god  lwkmd
gurl, do u v to beg for his attention in this manner. shocked
anyway me not your maid o, but his mistress.
aint u happy being the wifey?
You should prostrate or kneel when speaking to Madam else, you lose your job. angry

Ehen, I'm supposed to beg your attention instead of my husband'sshocked shocked shocked
If I haven't pronounced you his mistress, you aren't one. I do the choosing; oya wet ground sharp sharp with some bottle of wine so I can make it official or go back to the kitchen and continue with the dishes. Clients are waiting. grin grin tongue

snthesis:

jst passing grin grin grin grin
Yes, waka pass. I'm still around so Wendy can't be with you now. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
Brite02:

Dat's vry vry thoughtful of u. . .
Wat a wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz do gv me a special treat/meal dz seasn of luv. .
Trust moi cheesy cheesy

When you finish, I have a surprise for you. wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
Awwwhhh my lawd!! Dz z wat am talkin abt, u r Missy INCREDIBLES. . cheesy, I can't help bt 2 lick my fingers after i realize d meal has finishd. . grin
I'l b waitin for dz sumptous surprise u r gonna shew moi- u knw real african dude lk me wil deserve d best, rite?
Missy ★ B:

Trust moi cheesy cheesy

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 197(f): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2011
Im hungry!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by titilaelae(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2011
HELOOOO, is anybodi hooooome, plllllllllls I feel like eating ofuloju and fried fish, to wash it down with chapman. Thanks, someone, thanksssss. I'm hungrrrrryyyyyyyyy cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by koolchicco: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2011
@MissB

Can I have some fried Plantain abegggg, and soda water too. I'm so famished!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by gozzilla(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2011
To celebrate arsenal win ( I know there is a second leg), can I have a big toast/pancake and a bowl of cereal (any nut cereal will do).
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You should prostrate or kneel when speaking to Madam else, you lose your job. angry

Ehen, I'm supposed to beg your attention instead of my husband's? shocked shocked shocked
If I haven't pronounced you his mistress, you aren't one. I do the choosing; oya wet ground sharp sharp with some bottle of wine so I can make it official or go back to the kitchen and continue with the dishes. Clients are waiting. grin grin tongue
Yes, waka pass. I'm still around so Wendy can't be with you now. angry

Oga Madam, i hear u grin grin,
dish ko, dish ni. by the way wt clients are u talking abt here?u now run a restaurant?
abi d bobos dt come licking ur food nd wt v u wn our Synth is out? Dnt lemme talk o undecided
u go wet tie for dt ya weting of ground sha. shocked shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
titilaelae:

HELOOOO, is anybodi hooooome,    plllllllllls I feel like eating ofuloju and fried fish, to wash it down with chapman. Thanks, someone, thanksssss. I'm hungrrrrryyyyyyyyy cry
Welcome Ma'am. We're very sorry, we can't serve you ofuloju because we don't know what it is the last portion was served to that client sitting over there. But here's moi moi for you.

[img]http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/UPC/UPC002/stack-sliced-bread_~dsa10054.jpg[/img]

Werrin be chapman? Kainkain? 
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
koolchicco:

@MissB

Can I have some fried Plantain abegggg, and soda water too. I'm so famished!
Here . . .

[img]http://www.agbarr.co.uk/agbarr/newsite/ces_brands.nsf/images/A5EE3853F051A4378025748F003B3FAE/$file/Barr_Soda_Water_750ml_FS.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
gozzilla:

To celebrate arsenal win ( I know there is a second leg), can I have a big toast/pancake and a bowl of cereal (any nut cereal will do).
Here . . .

[img]http://www.veganblog.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pancake1.jpg[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
@wendybabe. . dnt mk me upset nw dt am hungry or else i tell missy incredibles to mk u do community service for 1month, stop it r u tryin to plot a coup bhind her bck?

. .awwwwhh! my 1 n only missy, stil waitin for my surprise. . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
wendybaby:

Oga Madam, i hear u grin grin,
dish ko, dish ni.  by the way wt clients are u talking abt here?u now run a restaurant? 
abi d bobos dt come licking your food nd wt v u wn our Synth is out?  Dnt lemme talk o undecided
u go wet tie for dt ya weting of ground sha. shocked shocked 
Rotfl! Been long I heard that in movies . . .Oga Madam  grin grin
You nor go wet ground abi? **Snaps fingers** Hand go meet you.  angry

Brite02:

@wendybabe. . dnt mk me upset nw dt am hungry or else i tell missy incredibles to mk u do community service for 1month, stop it r u tryin to plot a coup bhind her bck?

. .awwwwhh! my 1 n only missy, stil waitin for my surprise. . .
Soon sweerie, soon. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2011
Biz sims to b doin good 2day, ** smiling 2 d bank**

Btw Brightergrammer angry angry
Cane nefa finish for market tongue

@Missus
Guess ΰ r pretty tired, I'll help myself kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OWLYBM(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
Oh, my! You are gonna be my life saver! My husband-to-be thinks he'll be happy eating American, Italian, and good old Maine seafood! Oh, yes, that's all good, but I know that he'll be missing home when he comes to the states, especially here in Maine, where we just absolutely LIVE on fish! So please, don't go away! Please provide me with the recipes - and maybe definitions of the ingredients - to keep my Nigerian boy content. He's promised to provide a Nigerian cookbook when I visit him in a month or two, but we know how that goes. I need tried and true, Looking forward to seeing more of the wonderful foods you describe, Thank you!

Lizzie in the cold, cold state of Maine
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
Missy BBBBBBBBBBBBB kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Long time dearie

PS how did you cook that moin moin to make it round? (do you think it was cooked in a cake tin)

what did snthesis buy you for valentines day? or should we put him back in the dog-house?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by koolchicco: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
@@MissB

Soooo nice and thanks for saving a dying hungry man. grin Me don belle-full wella. wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2011
chaircover:

Missy BBBBBBBBBBBBB kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Long time dearie

PS how did you cook that moin moin to make it round? (do you think it was cooked in a cake tin)

what did snthesis buy you for valentines day? or should we put him back in the dog-house?

CC darling. . . .Miss you so much.  kiss kiss kiss You abandoned me, but I'm not complaining, too many people actually need you in the family section where you're give sound and priceless advice. I hope all is well, darling? smiley

The moimoi will take the shape of whatever container you use. If you want a round shape, use a round container. Something like this . . . .
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShlE3IHsUMqWMWIHV-t-0PZn-szxK1kpPdhRVCIqTJ-VR9dFPN&t=1[/img]

or

I use this one.

Snthesis is behaving well for now . . . When and If he misbehaves, I shall inform you. grin

snthesis:

@Missus
Thanks hun.  kiss kiss
OWLYBM:

Oh, my!  You are gonna be my life saver!  My husband-to-be thinks he'll be happy eating American, Italian, and good old Maine seafood!  Oh, yes, that's all good, but I know that he'll be missing home when he comes to the states, especially here in Maine, where we just absolutely LIVE on fish!  So please, don't go away!  Please provide me with the recipes - and maybe definitions of the ingredients - to keep my Nigerian boy content.  He's promised to provide a Nigerian cookbook when I visit him in a month or two, but we know how that goes.  I need tried and true,   Looking forward to seeing more of the wonderful foods you describe,   Thank you!
Lizzie in the cold, cold state of Maine
We will gladly help where we can. Italian and Nigerian dishes wouldn't be a problem. Just ask for any recipe you want and we shall provide it.  smiley

koolchicco:

@@MissB

Soooo nice and thanks for saving a dying hungry man. grin Me don belle-full wella. wink wink
Anytime! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2011
@ Brightergrammer, lemme pretend I didn't see ur post.
aint got mch time right now.
Snth 'll take kia of u.

Missy, plz a drink wld do me good.
got a lot of paper work on my table. plzzzzzzzzzzz, help ur sis naw. grin grin
ok, ok, ok, we aint fighting anymore, ok? for old time's sake. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
wendybaby:

@ Brightergrammer, lemme pretend I didn't see your post.
Snth 'll take kia of u.

got a lot of paper work on my table. plzzzzzzzzzzz, help your sis naw. grin grin
y wuldn't u pretend 2 hv seen moi post. .
Weneva u r ready 2 set eyez on moi feel free anytym anywia i'l b ready so long u tk care of feedin wella wit enough sumptous delicacies!! Nxt tym dont dare fink of plottin n overthrowin. . Me say so!!!!!! grin grin
snthesis:

@Missus
er. .er y u no go say so wen wendybaby don put copnomin n ifunnaya ya for ya food? Oya nw smile go bank, bring al d cash gv wendybabe, abi?
**Na u knw who dz cane go fit**
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ Missy

Am hungry. What can I have please

I can see you have divorced me cry cry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
wendybaby:

@ Brightergrammer, lemme pretend I didn't see your post.
Snth 'll take kia of u.

got a lot of paper work on my table. plzzzzzzzzzzz, help your sis naw. grin grin
Good! **I can now use that powder baba gave me** cheesy grin tongue

Firearm:

@ Missy

Am hungry. What can I have please

I can see you have divorced me  cry cry angry angry angry

I can't fit to do that nau. You and I forever, baby.  kiss Tsijiiiiiiiiiiiiik isn't around, is she?  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Here . . .

[img]http://4.bp..com/_36SFFFDlygA/SwcuVT8Z1mI/AAAAAAAAD3o/RRXYoe2t0Ac/s1600/Pearls%2BChocolate%2BWedding%2BCake.jpg[/img]

~I feel like eating already~
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2011
@firearm
ΰ were dumped angry move on grin tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2011
Wuld luv 2 hv a well prepared breakfast in d mornin b4 goin out. . .
**hope u stil cARE**
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Here . . .

~Mama-gee licks lips~ grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2011
Missy, dnt let dt Baba powder put u in trouble o grin

O' desi shocked (if u know wt dt means) undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 2:57am On Feb 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

`I'm really thirsty~
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2011
mama-gee:

~Mama-gee licks lips~ grin

Dayokanu licks mamagees lips below the navel :p
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Snthesis, can i hav a plate of chicken and chips pllssss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
ok, No wahala, enjoy the meal plus i added ur fav

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
tanx snthesis, u r d man smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.