Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,895 members, 7,962,896 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (172096 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Everyone's been served. Would you like to have anything?

Y me, you berra come here and assist me. angry angry angry

Watttt! How could you expect me to help you out in the kitchen? Don't you know my status in the society? (My bodyguards stretches out their guns), put that back in your pouch, she's a beautiful lady

Missy B, I want you to come with me now to my hood and serve me my food hope you're a good rider because i'm a cowboy horseracer   cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
koastar:

Watttt! How could you expect me to help you out in the kitchen? Don't you know my status in the society? (My bodyguards stretches out their guns), put that back in your pouch, she's a beautiful lady

Missy B, I want you to come with me now to my hood and serve me my food hope you're a good rider because i'm a cowboy horseracer  cool
Why do I have to wait till I get to your hood b4 serving you, when i can give it to you right here?!  wink Just direct the customers here, Sir.  cheesy

OAM4J:

what is business with pleasure? na turenshi you dey talk, better go learn modern business, wetin your competitors dey take keep customers.

I no eat, my wife don cook for me for house.
Bring 5 customers and I shall consider your request.  cool

chamotex:

Hmmn
Runaway husband! angry kiss angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Bring 5 customers and I shall consider your request.  cool

Now we are in business cool grin. See me as campaign for u: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628886.160.html#msg7973045
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
first thing first grin

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i never knew my husband's (snthesis) birthday was . . . ,   
oh my gosh can't believe i missed that  cry cry cry, so sorry honey but i definitely will make it up to you wink kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Babez, you are late o.
We now have competitor(s), [ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628886.160.html ] and therefore need to improve our services and give our customers the very best. I trust you sha . . . Just don't leave all the work for me.  sad

Back off . . .Snthesis is mine. angry

OAM4J:

Now we are in business cool grin. See me as campaign for u: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628886.160.html#msg7973045
I saw that. . . . Can't stop laughing. Lmao!
Nice one. . . . .I hope to fulfill my side of the deal as soon as you've done yours. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Snthesis darling kiss kiss kiss when you are done with that come in here cause i gat a special gift from ME to YOU kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Babez, you are late o.
We now have competitor(s), [ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628886.160.html ] and therefore need to improve our services and give our customers the very best. I trust you sha . . . Just don't leave all the work for me. sad

Back off . . .Snthesis is mine. angry
angry angry angry who send am make him open kitchen? angry angry

Not my fault oh, i have been so damn busy cry cry but am back partially now
he ain't getting no where with that, we go show am say iye o ya wa grin kiss

meanwhile no let this place scatter o, snthesis will always be mine and mine only angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
y me:

angry angry angry who send am make him open kitchen? angry angry

Not my fault oh, i have been so damn busy cry cry but am back partially now
he ain't getting no where with that, we go show am say iye o ya wa grin kiss

meanwhile no let this place scatter o, snthesis will always be mine and mine only angry
Talk it again, jare.  grin grin kiss ''Na mama get house''  cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy B, I will speak to a friend of a friends cousins nieces brothers collegue who I hear knows one baba alawo in Ijebu. Just find me one of firecashes photos and we will turn him into a frog.

Also if you take one of your patas  embarassed they will put something on it & then you put it into our soup and all firecashes customers will soon flood here  grin

[s]No be my own personal idea o! Na so I hear am o [/s]   lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
chaircover:

Missy B, I will speak to a friend of a friends cousins nieces brothers collegue who I hear knows one baba alawo in Ijebu. Just find me one of firecashes photos and we will turn him into a frog.

Also if you take one of your patas  embarassed they will put something on it & then you put it into our soup and all firecashes customers will soon flood here  grin

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
chaircover:

I'm so dead!  grin  grin  grin   grin  grin  grin Rotfl!!!
Firearm own don finish be that.  grin  grin He go know seh Missy na one and only. cool kiss  cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Runaway husband!  angry kiss angry

You still remember me?  tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^happy NEW year shocked shocked kiss

chaircover:

grin grin grin
i get all the necessary things for the . . . . . grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2011
oam4ashewoNL na wa for you o! you seem to be having a competition with DK.

I dont think this muki is doing a good enough job on holding you down. She needs to spend more time on the family section to learn how its done.

I really really miss sistawoman. The women these days dont know jack about keeping their men happy na so so miscalculate we know  lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
y me:

grin grin grin
i get all the necessary things for the . . . . . grin

Happy New Year LOL. Thats the latest one Ive ever received in my whole life grin

That was quick! then what are we waiting for? Lets go there la la la la grin

Cant wait to see firecash off on his bike grin grin grin

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
y me:

Hey whats up? smiley smiley

chaircover:

I dont think this muki is doing a good enough job on holding you down. She needs to spend more time on the family section to learn how its done.

I really really miss sistawoman. The women these days dont know jack about keeping their men happy na so so miscalculate we know  lipsrsealed

No one missed that woman more than me . . . good times eh
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
chaircover:

e sa kan n ta si mi sha. . . ko da be o. Mi o ki n se asewo nao. sad

Upon displaying my wedding ring(location), u still dey call me ashewo.

Ko da be o. U suppose dey my back nao, as my only sister for NL. angry

God knows when next I come UK /Naija, i must find u out and report you to Mr.CC sad

I still love you sha. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
chaircover:

Gbam! I say cut off his kini and roast it. grin

Lmao @ the Frog photo grin grin grin grin

chamotex:

You still remember me? tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm not like you that forgets home after frolicking with women. angry Oya strip! I need to check if everything is intact the way I left 'em. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Gbam! I say cut off his kini and roast it. grin

Cut and roast my thing inside which oven?. . . I know what you are thinking. undecided

Giving after sale service does not mean taking over. I am happily married cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm not like you that forgets home after frolicking with women.  angry Oya strip! I need to check if everything is intact the way I left 'em.  grin

Where do you want me to paste it?

And I wasn't frolicking. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2011
chamotex:

Where do you want me to paste it?

And I wasn't frolicking. angry
NL or FB  cool
No, you weren't . . . I'm not the original poster of this thread either.  angry

OAM4J:

Cut and roast my thing inside which oven?. . . I know what you are thinking. undecided

Giving after sale service does not mean taking over. I am happily married cool
Information has been 'happily' grasped. Now bring the 5 customers and happily go home to your wife w/o after sale service. Kool?  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Information has been 'happily' grasped. Now bring the 5 customers and happily go home to your wife w/o after sale service. Kool?  grin

You're not getting it, there must be after sale service, but no taking over or cut-roasting, cos am happily married. cool grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2011
I must say your wife is doing a veeeeeeery bad job. . . .Divorce her and seek a badder woman kiss
If I handle you for as little as 30 seconds, you will begin to see other women as smeagol. cool cheesy

Too bad Chamo has put a ring on it already. grin Just bring customers and everyone is happy. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:27am On Mar 24, 2011
i laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in aprokoland grin grin

if only you know how goooooddddd she is undecided

You & I are strictly on bizness. I patronize your kitchen with my friends and I get an after sale service, nothing more nothing less. cool grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Why do I have to wait till I get to your hood b4 serving you, when i can give it to you right here?! wink Just direct the customers here, Sir. cheesy

Do you have an inner room in ur kitchen? Because i would prefer you serve me in there, remember you have to shake ur ikebe while coming to serve me so that i can be in the mood quickly cool. If you do this , i promise you 10 customers- my bodyguards, secretary and I may even order all my staff to start patronizing your kitchen as a policy wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by babyme1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
WTH angry Is this a restaurant or what angry angry Im off to Firearm Kitchen tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
Missy B, can I have a plate of fried rice and chicken?

And a bottle of Orange drink too. . . kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
[img]http://www./gallery/fullsize/fried_with_chicken.jpg[/img]

Make sure you get lost after this meal. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
Can I get Ijebu Ikokore here with a glass of lemon juice pls
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

[img]http://www./gallery/fullsize/fried_with_chicken.jpg[/img]

Make sure you get lost after this meal. angry
Thanks Missy, I'm getting ready to eat my meal. . . kiss kiss kiss

By the way, what website do you get the images from? tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
that ikokore doesn't look right, can i have pounded yam and Egusi with draw soup instead pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.