Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,919 members, 7,962,936 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (172097 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
'♍ hungry sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^Off course I do. . .

I love it for its medicinal herbs that it's made out of.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Off course I do. . .

I love it for its medicinal herbs that it's made out of.

hahahaha, I hear you. Medicinal herbs indeed!

Same thing I told a friend I'll tell you: "If you wanna drink stout/beer drink it, if you want fever medicine go and buy chloroquine or fansider" grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
OAM4J:

hahahaha, I hear you. Medicinal herbs indeed!

Same thing I told a friend I'll tell you: "If you wanna drink stout/beer drink it, if you want fever medicine go and buy chloroquine or fansider" grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're a serious clown, you had me rolling on the floor laughing.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're a serious clown, you had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Are your serious? You mean literarily rolling on the floor? Can I see the video? grin

About time I change my career path, I heard comedians make lots of $$$$$ these days.

You will be my No1 fan. grin But send the video sha. If you didn't record it, roll on the floor again and record it.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2011
When you two are done rolling on the floor, touching yourselves, please leave my kitchen. grin Customers are waiting. angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2011
MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

100% NAUGHTY 9JA BABE!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2011
I don't get why you just won't give us our orders before anything is done here. . .

I'm really starving and hungry, I need food. . .Please get me a cold drink, I'm thirsty.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2011
Be polite and, let a kiss come with your order. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2011
mama- gee make sure its a long wet full french 20mins kiss tongue

i havnt been served food in over two weeks- i go vex o-
btw firearm serves promptly
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Freiburger(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2011
e be like say dis kitchen no get innovation again na soso fried chicken dem dey serve here. I go soon move to firarm kitchen. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
snthesis:

mama- gee make sure its a long wet full french 20mins kiss tongue

i havnt been served food in over two weeks- i go vex o-
btw firearm serves promptly
I'll starve you for 1 week for going over to Firearm's kitchen. angry

Freiburger:

e be like say dis kitchen no get innovation again na soso fried chicken dem dey serve here. I go soon move to firarm kitchen. cheesy
Oga, don't vex o. These people are addicted to fried chicken 'cause I make it so damn well.
Wettin you want to chop? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Oga, don't vex o.
point of correction- i didnt go over- i jst branched tongue

serve me a Hot plate of Peppersoup with water
[size=4pt]i quit Gulder- my belle don dey bulge[/size] sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
snthesis:

point of correction- i didnt go over- i jst branched tongue

serve me a Hot plate of Peppersoup with water
[size=4pt]i quit Gulder- my belle don dey bulge[/size] sad sad
Here sweery

Lol @ Gulder
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mama-Gee, have this . . .

[img]http://wheatlessbay.files./2007/10/eba.jpg?w=500[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
Can I have something nice for breakfast pls? kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
Breakfast kè? Where in the world are you? grin

Enjoy! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thank you dear. Its 8.56am here. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Oga, don't vex o. These people are addicted to fried chicken 'cause I make it so damn well.

Oya give me a plate of fish peppersoup and a bolltle of big stout.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Freiburger(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^ thank u jare.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Enjoy! wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2011
@missy B
totally Delicious- keepin shape for us, dnt wnt to stop @ round 4, aiming to reach round 8 grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2011
[size=52pt]~I'm loving all these delicious meals~ kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 1STOrder: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2011
missy B,
Garri dey? Prepare me a special combo with garri, plzzzzzzzzz!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
Sorry Ist order, there's no garri left in this kitchen.
Please, make do with this

[img]http://ayeshahaq.files./2009/06/flu-fighter.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Missy, I'll let you decide what I should eat, I trust your judgement, any special delicacy for the weekend will be appreciated.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Brite02(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2011
Missy B,

you are gawd sent to mankind, thanks alot! cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
OAM4J:

Missy, I'll let you decide what I should eat, I trust your judgement, any special delicacy for the weekend will be appreciated.

[img]http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/images/ricette/pennette_salmvodka380m.jpg[/img]

Let's go for a walk when you're through.  wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2011
Brite02:

Missy B,

you are gawd sent to mankind, thanks alot! cool
wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
Missy ★ B:

[img]http://ricette.giallozafferano.it/images/ricette/pennette_salmvodka380m.jpg[/img]

Let's go for a walk when you're through.  wink

You are such a darling, I knew I wont be disappointed, I love it kiss

Yeah, lets go for a walk wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tempest01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
Missy B, You are still doing ur thing, Kudos wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.