Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,485 members, 7,961,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria (6484 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Neighbor Forced These Kids To... / Girl Child Abductions And Islamization: PMB's Consent? / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2007
mukina2:

the actions of few must not be taken to judge all .

This is merely playing musical chairs with the truth. This "few" must have special powers to be able to appear in so many countries at the same time formenting various acts of terrorism. This "few" are responsible for the carnage in Darfur, Afganistan, Lebanon, Iraq. . . this "few" are busy keeping Somalia in the dark, they kill teachers in Gombe, form a taliban group in Borno and capture christian children in Sokoto. All these indeed are the "actions of a few"!

mukina2:

Muslims are not the only ones doing evil things in the world .

Again a most disappointing and escapist statement. The question is not the number of people doing evil things in the world, the question is why is islam so inherently evil?
From Africa to Europe to the Middle East and America, the story of islam and the violence it breeds rings loudly!

1 Like

Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mrpataki(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2007
Yet we claim to be "One Nigeria" May God have Mercy!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by buluti(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2007
mukina2:

the actions of few must not be taken to judge all .
Muslims are not the only ones doing evil things in the world .

I quite agree with you but not when the action of the few is condoned and not strongly condemed by the "moderate" muslims. Muslims all over the world don't do evill things, what do you call the acts of 9/11, 7/7 and the recent attempts on lives in the UK. I guess those are "Allahs will" and does not count as evil things.

Your view of islam seems to centre around what is obtainable in Saudi Arabia and other islamic countires, bad enough these countires don't allow other forms of religion (intolerance). But the true reflection of Islam should be  in mixed societies, the intolerance and bigotry is extreme.

If truly you are against the violence of the extremist muslim then speak in very clear terms against it and let the imams and the muslim leadership speak in clear terms and not make politically correct statements.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by buluti(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2007
http://www.christianpersecution.info/news/nigeria-muslims-club-christian-teacher-to-death/

mukina2 can you please read this story and give a statement.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Tornadoz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2007
You are wrong there mr Bubuti. You said
Muslims all over the world don't do evill things, what do you call the acts of 9/11, 7/7 and the recent attempts on lives in the UK. I guess those are "Allahs will" and does not count as evil things.
Americans have killed over half a million Iraqis, last time i checked Americans are not Moslems.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by mukina2: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2007
Buluti i have read the story

i sympathise with her family .i hope they take heart .
Islam doesnt encourage terror .
may her soul rest in peace sad
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by lewa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2007
Americans have killed over half a million Iraqis, last time i checked Americans are not Moslems.

reference pls!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2007
More Iraqis have been blown up in Shia,Sunni violence than American fighters.
But as usual,Muslims must deny it to make a lame point.
However I do not support the war in Iraq.

yes reference Mr Tornados.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by BIKINI(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2007
THESE  PEOPLE DON TIRE ME COMPLETELY. angry
    THE HEAVEN WHEN DEM DEY CLAMOUR SO MUCH 4 NONE OF THEM DON GO AM COME BACK .NA DEM SAY , DEM SAY.
CURRENTLY I HAVE THIS MUSLIM GUY WEN DON CHOOSE TO DIE FOR MY NECK .IMAGINE "TOASTING" A GIRL FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS. SOMETIMES I GO JUST SHRUG MY HEAD IN PITY  COS I CAN NEVER CONSIDER HIM . AS LONG AS IM DEY PRACTISE THAT ABATTIORISM- HUMAN SLAUGTHER   CALLED ISLAM. WHERE DEM PREACH SAY FOUR WOMEN EQUAL ONE MAN. NO VALUE DIS LIFE WEN DEY SWEET LIKE SUGAR.
NOW DEM DONE KILL DIS POOR GIRL WEN DEY DO HER WORK  sad
   IF UNA  LIKE MAKE UNA SWALLOW ME UNA OWN DON THREE MUCH.
E BETTER MAKE I BE ATHEIST INSTEAD MAKE I BE FANATICS LIKE UNA wink
 I DON'T REALLY SUPPORT THE AMERICAN INVASION BUT WHENEVER I WATCH THE 9/11 VIDEO , AM ALWAYS FORCED TO HAVE A RETHINK.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by finemocha(f): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2007
why cant we just lump all the muslims together and send them to their own island so they can kill each other off, after all that is all they are good for. those people make me sick especiallly their useless women, who sit there and let the men kill their daughters. angry htey are a disgrace to the female race. i think its about time we christians start being more violent with them. after all that is all they understand anyway.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Reverend(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2007
Islam does not condone terror, but the people that follow Islam do!

Islam without doubt is the most manipulative, violent and unforgiving religion on our planet. It is the evil that will start a third world war and I am sure that Islam will die like it lives, BY THE SWORD!

Islam has no concept of living in harmony with non believers, only a concept of murder and killing anybody that does not abide by their rules or follow their beliefs.

We are living in a world where political correctness has taken over common sense.

Islam is and will be the destructive force that brings our world to a dangerous precipice and will have to be addressed by force at some time in the next 100 years!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
Reverend:

We are living in a world where political correctness has taken over common sense.

I hope it wont be too late before we wake up from our political correctness-induced slumber. The threat of islam is VERY real, we would be merely burying our heads in the sand while postponing the evil day that is sure to come with our comical "islam is peace" mantra!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14am On May 03, 2007
David,I extended a handshake and you're still going on and on.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On May 03, 2007
babyosisi:

David,I extended a handshake and you're still going on and on.

na ur hand u extend no be my own. grin

I'm extending my hands of fellowship with my thinking cap firmly on.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On May 03, 2007
lol.
me too.
My hands are extended but once it gets towards the armpit I know it's gone beyond a handshake.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48am On May 03, 2007
armpit? Those allah's servants would have removed your wrist well before they reach ur armpit.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On May 03, 2007
no they won't.
They'll be too busy praising allah for a booty.
Who wants a one handed booty!
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52am On May 03, 2007
oh i forgot allah had one law for males and another for females. Lucky u.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57am On May 03, 2007
lucky me indeed.
who wouldn't want to wear a burqua and wait her turn for a bearded experience.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20am On May 03, 2007
at least you can worry about a bearded experience, we wont even have our lives to worry about.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24am On May 03, 2007
just put on a burqua,no one would know what's under your hijab
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47am On May 03, 2007
until we are brought to face our own bearded experience and then God save our necks from the swords of 12 yr olds.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2007
There are no forced Islamic abductions.
Islam means peace,peace and more peace.
Re: Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria by lobell: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
lalasticlala this throwback thread is good for front page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / Bandits Kill 4, Abduct 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara / Please What Type Of Snake Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.