Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,732 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? (566 Views)

Happy Eid-el Kabir To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / Eid Mubarak To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. Hope You’re Ejoying Your Day / Happy Eid-el-maulud To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters. #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by npowerng: 11:45pm On May 22, 2018
Good day everyone,

To our Muslim brothers and sisters, how is the fasting going?

Everything okay?

#NPowerNG

Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 22, 2018
undecided

Reporting live from the North: anger mode fully activated by our brothers.

The fasting the make them quick vex
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2018
npowerng, my complaint about name swap have not been resolved.
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by npowerng: 12:17am On May 23, 2018
iHart01:
npowerng, my complaint about name swap have not been resolved.

We are working on all complaints and it would be rectified shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by npowerng: 12:18am On May 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Reporting live from the North: anger mode fully activated by our brothers.

The thing the make them quick vex

How may we help you sir?
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Bruno3000(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2018
Npowerng when exactly are we getting paid na? U guys are taking too much time. Pls find out and get bck to us.
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Yusif0510(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
Fasting Alhamdulillah, we thank God, and I wish Allah S.W.T. to accept our Ibadat, and to forgive our shortcomings.
I wish you the best npower team.
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by BossOlowo: 3:54pm On May 24, 2018
JOB OPPORTUNITY AT INVSHARE NIG LTD

JOB TITLE : Procurement officer (8 positions)
JOB DESCRIPTION :Customer relation, negotiation, record keeping and purchasing

JOB TITLE : Auditor (4 positions )
JOB DESCRIPTION : record correlation and auditing

QUALIFICATIONS
Bsc/Hnd

REQUIREMENTS
age = 18 - 26
Grade = upper credit (include in your c.v)
Working experience = Not required (you will be trained, feeding and training allowance is attractive)

JOB DESCRIPTION
ICT / Computer

Preferably, leaving around Ikotun/Egbeda Area.

APPLY: invshare01@gmail.com
+2348027370919
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by chrysanthus07: 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
npowerng:
Good day everyone,

To our Muslim brothers and sisters, how is the fasting going?

Everything okay?

#NPowerNG
Dear N power..This is to inform you about not been paid for the month of March and april, currently 2016 volunteer beneficiary in lagos state, please I have been diligent in my primary place of assignment and my payment status reads HOLD .please treat with urgency. Thanks and God bless,anticipating your reply.
Email:ibechristopher90@gmail.com
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Okeji(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
Alhamdulillah! fasting is fine only that no money, we are very broke n u people can help by giving us salary at least for d sake of ramadan
Re: To Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters,how Is The Fasting Going? by Gordonz07(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2018
When is npowerng starting the payment of batch 2?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Closed / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.