Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. (623 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. by solablings(f): 8:23am On May 23, 2018
A wife suspected her husband of having sex with their house maid, then she set a trap for the husband by sending the house maid to the village for weekend without telling the husband.

At night, the husband told his usual story "Darling i want to go and watch wrestling in the sitting room" and he left.

The wife silently went to the house maid's room lying down on the bed naked without any light, and the door was open and someone join her on the bed without wasting time and without a word, he had sex with her.

After the fifth round she said, it's enough, i have caught u, so this is how you use to have sex with her, and you will do two round with me and tell me you are tired; fifth round now you are still demanding for more habi?

The gate man shouted and replied "AM SORRY MADAM I DON'T KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE, NO BE OGA DEY SLEEP WITH THE HOUSE MAID O, NA ME"

Madam shouted "EWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", then the husband rushed in and caught them.

If you are the man or woman, what will you do?

Re: Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. by Bluezy13(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
Watch out for season two
Re: Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. by austyn0(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2018
Before I lay my judgement,, are you the housemaid, wife or third party?

(1) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! / Tonight, I Will Dial International Sex Phone / British Man Born Without joystick Set To Have Sex For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.