Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,934 members, 7,949,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (1121 Views)

Free Fx Signals / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: . by adomuwiner(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
He is a scammer providing fake forex signals to dupe innocent people. Nemesis will catch up with you very soon,better refund my #13000 back now

1 Like

Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
adomuwiner:
He is a scammer providing fake forex signals to dupe innocent people. Nemesis will catch up with you very soon,better refund my #13000 back now
Check our signature for the real deal. Don't mind the scammer.
Re: . by sammy13: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Don't fall for this predator
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Fxmanager:
Check our signature for the real deal. Don't mind the scammer.

Trust Nigerians, They tend to fall prey of a platform that promise them fake roi and ignore the real ones cos the roi they promised is below 20percent roi monthly. I think it all boils down to greediness ni
Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
slimany:

Trust Nigerians, They tend to fall prey of a platform that promise them fake roi and ignore the real ones cos the roi they promised is below 20percent roi monthly. I think it all boils down to greediness ni
What investors/clients should be asking them is for them to provide a verified trading performance statistics from third party website like myfxbook or fxblue to proof their claims before dealing with them.
Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
slimany:

What investors/clients should be asking them is for them to provide a verified trading performance statistics from third party website like myfxbook or fxblue to proof their claims before dealing with them.
Re: . by DollarAngel(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guys Run for your life the guy is a scammer, God will deal with him
GTBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0026680654 ACCOUNT NAME: WAJILDA MADA CHAGWA

Dont be the next victim
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
DollarAngel:
Guys Run for your life the guy is a scammer, God will deal with him
GTBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0026680654 ACCOUNT NAME: WAJILDA MADA CHAGWA

Dont be the next victim

Chai, see as you people they dash these secondary school dropout free money
Re: . by DollarAngel(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
slimany:

Chai, see as you people they dash these secondary school dropout free money

You know the guy?
Re: . by megafaraday(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omo the guy run, he can't have less than ten monikers. Na real criminal cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
megafaraday:
Omo the guy run, he can't have less than ten monikers. Na real criminal cheesy

lol. he had to deactivate his account sef as blew Don blow his yansh open. that's why I dey fear all these people for investment section.

(1) (Reply)

Gjja / What Is The Best Way To Invest 300k For 6 Months / Free, Simple & Short Feasibility On Maize Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.