Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,893 members, 7,962,889 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Astrology In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astrology In Nigeria (643 Views)

God Condemned Astrology In The OT, Why Glorify It In The NT / As A Christian, Do You Agree With Astrology? / True Facts About Astrology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Astrology In Nigeria by voiceoflight: 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
Astrology for long has being a confusing subject in nigeria, why? As a nigerian i have being looking for someone with a good knowledge of astrology.
Whithout wasting much time, what is astrology, some even misunderstand it for magical related issues, astrology is not magical' its not a psychic ability nor satanic, NO ,it is a grace given to man by God, why because astrology is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world.
In other word it is not what some people call it but a science of nature just as God created herbs to be used in healing sicknesses thats how he gave us the wisdom to use astrology to discover our hidden talents and treats.
My duty and the reason i m.writing the post is to prove to you that astrology works and its not fatish, astrology works with date of birth, the day you are born is the day your star appear so send your date of birth and i will tell you deep things about you. Send me email at donmustalpha@gmail.com service fee apply but you will be sure of acurate reading of your star, your compatibility with your pathner, your children future treat and talent, your pathners like and dislike, what future hold for you, etc.

(1) (Reply)

House On The Rock Pastor,paul Adefarasin,supports Super Eagles For World Cup(pix / T. B J Predicted The Interruption Of Democratic Practices In Nigeria, Watch!! / Open Heaven 23 January 2019 - RCCG - (pastor EA Adeboye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.