Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

Relationships Called Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Called Off (597 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Called Off by webbro007(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2018
Good evening pals,pls I need ur help,my gf just called our relationship off,for no just reasons,we have been together for 9months, on Sunday 27 was her birthday, I took her out,even invited my elder brother from another state cause of her,after d whole jamboree,we lodged and have sex,just today,she said she's angry,d next thing she called & told me it over, I went to her place to enquired what is the problem, she openly told me,she didn't loved me,saying her sister pushed her into it & as if that's not enough she said she already has someone b4 knowing me,later she said I should look for ways to win her heart,this is a lady,I have shown everyone that I will marry,am shocked & confused,pls I need matured minds on this.
Re: Relationships Called Off by Nofav0rs(m): 11:01pm On May 29, 2018
Mine also ended things with me today

1 Like

Re: Relationships Called Off by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 29, 2018
Lolz. And you're here crying to who?. Move the fvck on, so fish don finish for your own water?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Called Off by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 29, 2018
The relationship sounds boring... She probably wants to shake things up.
Re: Relationships Called Off by SoapQueen(f): 11:06pm On May 29, 2018
webbro007:
Good evening pals,pls I need ur help,my gf just called our relationship off,for no just reasons,we have been together for 9months, on Sunday 27 was her birthday, I took her out,even invited my elder brother from another state cause of her,after d whole jamboree,we lodged and have sex,just today,she said she's angry,d next thing she called & told me it over, I went to her place to enquired what is the problem, she openly told me,she didn't loved me,saying her sister pushed her into it & as if that's not enough she said she already has someone b4 knowing me,later she said I should look for ways to win her heart,this is a lady,I have shown everyone that I will marry,am shocked & confused,pls I need matured minds on this.

Awwwww.. Sending hugs your way.

Girls these days sha. Serious Brutality #mortal Kombat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships Called Off by menix(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
She opened up to tell u her mind nd u re still here complaining
Oga just move on..

On a second thought, prolly u did not march her cable well the last 9t u spent together..
Re: Relationships Called Off by oshe11: 11:24pm On May 29, 2018
You are a MAGA she pitied after realising you are a good person and truly serious cos of the involvement of your family members....

JUST MOVE ON
Re: Relationships Called Off by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Relationships Called Off by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2018
cheesy

Some girls are just being so STUUUPID! Very stupid & ur ex is one of them..

Imagine she is with u for the whole 9months, receiving dick whenever u both get horn¥ & only to find out she don't love you... grin grin grin

Why wasted the whole fvcking 9months before someone can say " I don't love u"... undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationships Called Off by Nobody: 12:12am On May 30, 2018
Move on, life is easy, focus on making money you can then have all the girls you have strength for.
webbro007:

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles: New Jersey Vs Old Performance! / According To Recent Study, Here’s Number Of Recommended Sex Every Week / I Wont Mind Dating A Nymphomaniac But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.