Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh Sends Powerful Early Morning Message To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sends Powerful Early Morning Message To Her Fans (344 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos) / I Really Want To Be In Your Arms And F**k You Right – Tonto Dikeh Sends Passiona / Tonto Dikeh Sends Haters To Hell With Sexy Killer Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Powerful Early Morning Message To Her Fans by Itzpetersv: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh who loves calling herself KingTonto has sent a powerful message to her fans as she posts early morning pictures

She wrote “I looked at the mirror.
I saw me,Never knowing it’s me,
Because of what I heard about me,But a voice told me.
“THIS IS YOU”,
NOBODIES OPINION SHOULD MAKE YOU FORGET YOU ARE THIS BEAUTIFUL,STRONG,COURAGEOUS AND MEANT TO BE HAPPY.
YOU DESERVE AN ACCOLADE FOR ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND SURVIVED..

http://www.vondanews.com/8375-2/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Powerful Early Morning Message To Her Fans by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Okay ma we have heard ..

Keep looking at the mirror cos is a true reflection of yourself. ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Powerful Early Morning Message To Her Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Great words Tontolet.....

Moral: Believe in yourself

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Joins Other Celebrities As He Calls Out SARS Officers / Mr Eazi And Dice Ailes Arrives In Ghana For Ghana Meet Naija 2018 (photos) / Obasanjo Murdered Nigeria – Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.