Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1708 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / I Celebrate Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2018
pressydom
Re: ... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Buy bag of rice and donate to the orphanage homes..... keep the change cool

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Thanks for your input.
Re: ... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Izuogu1:
Thanks for your input.
You're welcome
Re: ... by chicoMX(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
How many people are you expecting? That should be the question.

During my birthday I bought cake worth of #3500 at shoprite, drinks for men about #10k (about #1700 for each bottle), soft drinks #2k (2 cartons of plastic coke).

I told just a few people, although there were those that did mo gbo mo ya.

Venue: my room
Dj: Me

1 Like

Re: ... by BeingFrank(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Again Verily I Say Unto You, Visit An Ophanage Home With Some Gifts. Make Those Less Priviledged Souls, Be Happy That Someone Like You Is Alive. Don't Waste It All On Drinks And ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
some people will still come to nairaland just to ask how they will urinate undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2018
chicoMX:
How many people are you expecting? That should be the question.

During my birthday I bought cake worth of #3500 at shoprite, drinks for men about #10k (about #1700 for each bottle), soft drinks #2k (2 cartons of plastic coke).

I told just a few people, although there were those that did mo gbo mo ya.

Venue: my room
Dj: Me
Thanks..I don't want to host it in my home. Outside
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2018
BeingFrank:
Again Verily I Say Unto You, Visit An Ophanage Home With Some Gifts. Make Those Less Priviledged Souls, Be Happy That Someone Like You Is Alive. Don't Waste It All On Drinks And ...
Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: ... by chicoMX(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Izuogu1:
Thanks..I don't want to host it in my home. Outside

Okay, you could spend more by going outside though.

Listen to advice no. 1 then, all na celebration
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
some people will still come to nairaland just to ask how they will urinate undecided
Nairaland is a Forum...thank You.

1 Like

Re: ... by kellytuns(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2018
With that 20k,buy a bag of rice of about #18.500 and donate it to offanage home,bet me and i say bet me before your next birthday God will bless you with Venza.
Re: ... by BoleAndFish: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
BeingFrank:
That you have to extend a hand of love to the less privileged doesn't mean you shouldn't give yourself a nice treat, celebrate or buy some good things of life to enjoy for yourself and by yourself!! Oftentimes, people that come up with this when they see others spending big on themselves don't even have a ministry to the poor. You'd be surprised how he's helping the less privileged in his own way. Abeg make una let person breath!! Abi you guys don't understand what he meant by celebrating with friends and family?

2 Likes

Re: ... by BeingFrank(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2018
BoleAndFish:
That you have to extend a hand of love to the less privileged doesn't mean you shouldn't give yourself a nice treat, celebrate or buy some good things of life to enjoy for yourself and by yourself!! Oftentimes, people that come up with this when they see others spending big on themselves don't even have a ministry to the poor. You'd be surprised how he's helping the less privileged in his own way. Abeg make una let person breath!! Abi you guys don't understand what he meant by celebrating with friends and family?
Oga, Did U Read The Part I Said " DON'T WASTE ALL ON DRINKS AND ..." The Brain Should Always Go B/4 The Fingers.
Re: ... by Headlesschicken(m): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided Yuh brain dey itch u abi....
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalasticlala what's your own suggestion?
Re: ... by ifeanyibxt: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Depending ur location in enugu......

During janaury my friend host his at geek thrill in 9th mile he bought his cake 4k 5 crate of alcoholic 9k with 2 crate of soft drink 3k from them and hired 6hours dj 2k he was given one full canopy for free buy meat 4k with 1k species both take away.....
Re: ... by QuietHammer(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Okay. Buy;

Alomo meta(three bottles of Alomo)
Ogidiga meta
Ogidi eja meta
Fitila meta
Then hire olosho pupa meta. grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
QuietHammer:
Okay. Buy;

Alomo meta(three bottles of Alomo)
Ogidiga meta
Ogidi eja meta
Fitila meta
Then hire olosho pupa meta. grin
thanks but this one no follow abeg
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2018
ifeanyibxt:
Depending ur location in enugu......

During janaury my friend host his at geek thrill in 9th mile he bought his cake 4k 5 crate of alcoholic 9k with 2 crate of soft drink 3k from them and hired 6hours dj 2k he was given one full canopy for free buy meat 4k with 1k species both take away.....
wow..the party was great
Re: ... by chimablack1: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
I will like to humbly state here that maturity is not just when ur age starts reading in double figures but when one grows up in his mind. My question is, what is birthday?
We have become so foolish in Nigeria that we cry that theres no money yet we spend money to celebrate every event. One is wedding, he will borrow to do it, a relative dies and we put them in the morgue looking for money to burry them.
Now someone is marking his birthday and hes asking how he can celebrate with 20k.
Well, my own advice to u is: Pray to Any God u are serving and say thank you for giving u anotger year, after that, go live ur normal life.

Only my opinion o (na so i de do my own)
Re: ... by GuntersChain(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2018
celebrate with people that you do not expect anything back from. invariably go and celebrate with the less privilege.
Re: ... by lovelycisca(f): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2018
if u want to celebrate your birthday with such amount, and since you do not want to do it in your house, then here is my advice,
1.pick few of ur close friends, less than 7pple.
2. you guys can go to a nice joint, fine enough for pics,
3. order for two barbeque fish, pay for it first, then use the rest of the money for drinks, and take a lot of pictures...
.. if you like cake, u can still bring your cake to the venue,.... and buy the rest of the tings there...
I hope it helps... happy bufday in advance.. mine was yesterday..
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
lovelycisca:
if u want to celebrate your birthday with such amount, and since you do not want to do it in your house, then here is my advice,
1.pick few of ur close friends, less than 7pple.
2. you guys can go to a nice joint, fine enough for pics,
3. order for two barbeque fish, pay for it first, then use the rest of the money for drinks, and take a lot of pictures...
.. if you like cake, u can still bring your cake to the venue,.... and buy the rest of the tings there...
I hope it helps... happy bufday in advance.. mine was yesterday..
Thanks so much.. Happy Birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
GuntersChain:
celebrate with people that you do not expect anything back from. invariably go and celebrate with the less privilege.
Thanks bro
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
chimablack1:
I will like to humbly state here that maturity is not just when ur age starts reading in double figures but when one grows up in his mind. My question is, what is birthday?
We have become so foolish in Nigeria that we cry that theres no money yet we spend money to celebrate every event. One is wedding, he will borrow to do it, a relative dies and we put them in the morgue looking for money to burry them.
Now someone is marking his birthday and hes asking how he can celebrate with 20k.
Well, my own advice to u is: Pray to Any God u are serving and say thank you for giving u anotger year, after that, go live ur normal life.

Only my opinion o (na so i de do my own)
Hmm..thanks
Re: ... by vickzie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
the last time I celebrated birthday was in jss2 and that was because I shared same birthday with one of my classmate, sharp chick Sha, that was 12yrs ago, birthdays are just like every other day to me, I even had to turn off my birthday notification on Facebook, I got lots of things to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya / Nigeria Gets Recorded As The Country With The Highest S*x Duration / Update On Woman Beating And Stripped Naked In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.