Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,853 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party (1307 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Bayelsa Female Welder Faith Lesley Show Off Her 500k Sexy Gown As She Attends Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by softphicsnet: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija star and singer Teddy-A, celebrated his birthday yesterday and former housemate, Cee-C who was regarded as the most controversial female participant of the reality show has penned sweet words to him.

Known for her signature ‘eye lash’, Cee-C who is a lawyer by profession posted a photo and penned some sweet words for the TV star who had described himself as an Alpha Male.

Here is how Cee-C celebrated Teddy A:

May the grass beneath your feet always be green.
May the skies that you walk beneath always be blue.
May your life always overflow with happiness and love.
You’re a total original!
Happy birthday, Tope.
@iamteddya

See how Cee-C dressed to Teddy A's birthday party in Victoria island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZZ_wAXVWB0

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by oshe11: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
Believe them at your own PERIL because this girl LIE pass LAI MohaMAD
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
oshe11:
Calm downnnnnnnn. I hope miracle is doing well with nina after inside house hype. lmaooooo.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by oshe11: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Calm downnnnnnnn. I hope miracle is doing well with nina after inside house hype. lmaooooo.
Hahahahaha

Baba I nor lie na, Ur girl is a proven Lier fa

As for Mina, pls ask YumMina cos the last time we spoke she said He has officially asked her outwink
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by Munzy14(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahaha

Baba I nor lie na, Ur girl is a proven Lier fa

As for Mina, pls ask YumMina cos the last time we spoke she said He has officially asked her outwink
Lolzzz, is yumina the new PR to the minaship?.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by oshe11: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Munzy14:
Its all Love from her side
I guess she follows them on Insta n twitter, so notifications do the needful
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by diadem10: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
oshe11:
What's this one saying? Na Tobi and Miracle no dey lie?

Who doesn't know Ceec has a crush on teddy? Only God knows what Bam and Ceec see in his body?

As for Leo, he just dey 'gba penalty wor throw in' 'cos Ceec no dey see him. Lol. I've really loved the way Ceec comported herself after the show compared to the gossip king and his shakushaku sidekick. She ain't on their level true true.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by diadem10: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Awon association of liars and imaginative Telemundos fans. According to them, Miracle bought Nina a phone, a car and took her shopping on her birthday.
They had better put their wild imagination to use in nollywood.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by rossyc(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by oshe11: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Na Tobi and Miracle no dey lie?

Who doesn't know Ceec has a crush on teddy? Only God knows what Bam and Ceec see in his body?

As for Leo, he just dey 'gba penalty wor throw in' 'cos Ceec no dey see him. Lol. I've really loved the way Ceec comported herself after the show compared to the gossip king and his shakushaku sidekick. She ain't on their level true true.
Shuuu

She lies ALOT

FINISSSSH
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party by RemedyLab: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
NaturalRemedyLab is only concerned about improving your health and general welbeing with these free health tips...check my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Dies In Ghastly Car Accident While Returning From An Event(pics) / 2face Idibia Stole The Song, Amaka, From Me - Upcoming Artiste Yoko B / I Want My Wife Back – Mercy Johnson’s Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.