Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? (452 Views)

What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? by chiboy441(m): 1:51am On Jun 10, 2018
They use say that a new relationship is usually exciting with a brand new feeling of unexplained euphoria, you hardly sleep at night out of excitement and even while you do, you wake up quite excited the next day.

It is usually said that girls are more excited when they fall in love even though some of them may seem to hide the excitement and it takes a bit longer for them to fall in love. Girls tend to live happier when they love and experience the love in a unique way. Naturally, women begin to express their sensitivity more.

But what I can't figure out is , what about on the process of hiding your feelings and your partner loses courage. I believe most ladies lose their best guy just because of pretending.

In Nigeria today, no girl can kiss her spouse in the public to show people how much she loves him. Only when you bought €20k car for her, then possibly if she is appreciative one.

Well, I hope ladies can learn proper way to hookup than losing chances. Cheers.
Re: Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 10, 2018
To create a thread just hunger you.

WTF are you trying to convey in this cryptic text

English fall on you undecided
Re: Is Hiding Love Excitement Really Good For You ? by chiboy441(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:
To create a thread just hunger you.

WTF are you trying to convey in this cryptic text

English fall on you undecided

Can you teach me? English lecturer grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies....what Reason Does He Gives You When He Is Not Interested In Marriage / Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner / Someone Needs You People's Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.