Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,126 members, 7,936,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

Urgent Appeal To All Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Appeal To All Nigerians (514 Views)

Mahmud Sani Abacha To Marry Miss Hamama On 15 Nov 2013 Invites All Nigerians / Appeal Court To Determine Rev. Kings Fate Today. / An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Appeal To All Nigerians by alamsdee: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
DEAR ALL ,

I IMPLORE ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO PROTEST AND CONDEMN THE ACTIONS OF THE BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8670323.stm)

"ADOPT THEM BECAUSE,
The Super Eagles are good for your inbox. Each year Nigerian fraudsters send millions of emails in an attempt to con people out of money, but World Cup success should distract them. "

THE COMMENT IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR, DEGRADING AND A SLAP TO ALL NIGERIANS, I AM YET TO RECEIVE A REPLY FROM THE BBC THAT MY BEING A NIGERIAN MAKES ME A CRIMINAL, THIS IS A WELL PLANNED ORCHESTRATED STRATEGY TO DEMORALIZE US, OUR HUMAN RIGHT FORBIDS ANYONE TO STEREOTYPE ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL BASED ON THIER NATIONALITY OR ORIGIN, A FOOTBALL COMMENTARY HAS NO CORRELATION WITH CRIMINALITY, I HAVE MADE A STRONG COMPLAINT TO THE BBC AND OTHERS ON THIS FORUM HAVE DONE SO, I IMPLORE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS, TO DO THE SAME ON, http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/homepage/ , IF WE CAN INNUNDATE THE IDIOTIC BBC MANAGEMENT WITH STRONG CRITICISM AND UNCENSORED CONDEMINATION, THE WESTERN MEDIA WOULD LEARN TO RESPECT WE THE GREAT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, WE AS NIGERIANS ARE NOT INFERIOR TO ANY MAN/WOMAN BASED ON THE COLOUR OF OUR SKIN OR ORIENTATION, I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF EVERYONE ONE LAYS A COMPLAINT, WE WILL RECEIVE AN APOLOGY AND THE OFFENDING COMMENT TAKEN OFF THEIR WEBSITE.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Want To Leave Zenith For Uba(pay Upgrade/level) / Christian Inspirational Wristband For Sale / World Record: Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.