Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,204 members, 7,963,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (4595 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by soccerepe: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2018
I am a Igbo Guy who Lives in Lagos. An indigene of IMO sate.

This is my story

I am married with two (2) kids and a lovely wife, my first kid is six (6) Years and my second is two (2) Years.

I started working 7 Years back in a Pharmaceutical company in Lagos, when a young lady Came to apply for an opening in the company.

As one of the closest she could ask few question, so she approached me, with a smiling face she asked me some question, which I gladly answered and directed her to where she was suppose to go and submit her application.

After submitting her application, she approached me with her phone asking me of my number, which I gladly gave her.

That same day, she called me, with a joking attitude telling me this was her Number, so we talked a lot which was vice versa.

After three weeks , she was called for an interview in the company, which she informed me.

The job was latter given to her.
She was so happy that the job was given to her, so she invited me for a drink after work, Which I agreed.

I arrived at the Bar which she Invited me for a drink, behold it was only me and her, at first I thought this might be a celebration Party for getting a work.

Read full with this link http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-colleague-but-im.html?m=1
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Full gist oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by GraveMan(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Thats not Love Its Lost

No Responsible Man With A Family Will Be In Love With Another Woman except from his wife...

2 Likes

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2018
For those with 3 MB.

I thought this might be a celebration Party for getting a work.
We drank and she asked me to dance with her , we I agreed, firstly I wanted to tell her am a married man with kids. But my mind did not hold on to it.
I felt I could spoil the celebration , since she invited only me to the party. We drank and surprisely my wife called and I told her I was in a party with a colleague of my who was celebrating her promotion. She asked if I will come home tonight. I responded her with a yes.
So badly, I did not know the young lady made other plans that night, she had the room lodged and and stuffs tidied.
She asked me to follow her up. Which I did. We arrived in the room, so she started kissing me and the next thing was AWOL. At that point I realised I had done something wrong to offend my wife at home.
So I texted my wife, I would be unable to return home, which after then I switched my phone off, I spent the whole night with this young lady who has gotten a job at the company.
So after three days , she resumed work , which was Monday, every time after work, we usually go to her and we made all sort of advances to ourself, and I will go home.
There was this day she asked me of my house, so I told her I leave with my friends and family. She was amazed and asked me to come live with her.
I told her I will think about it.
We continued this relationship for one year without her knowing am married to a woman with kids.
The truth is am In love with my office colleague, and I don't know what to do. I don't love my wife that much again, but I can't let my wife go, because she is the mother to my kids. Pls advice me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by agbonkamen(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2018
men are the most confused beings on earth....... may kpekus not kill una one day

3 Likes

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by LeHMaR(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2018
I tried using a microscope but i still couldn't see anyway nairalanders won't storm this thread with rude comment and insults..
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ClassicMcGee(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Confused Liar grin

1 Like

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by soccerepe: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
ladiesreject:
For those with 3 MB.

I thought this might be a celebration Party for getting a work.
We drank and she asked me to dance with her , we I agreed, firstly I wanted to tell her am a married man with kids. But my mind did not hold on to it.
I felt I could spoil the celebration , since she invited only me to the party. We drank and surprisely my wife called and I told her I was in a party with a colleague of my who was celebrating her promotion. She asked if I will come home tonight. I responded her with a yes.
So badly, I did not know the young lady made other plans that night, she had the room lodged and and stuffs tidied.
She asked me to follow her up. Which I did. We arrived in the room, so she started kissing me and the next thing was AWOL. At that point I realised I had done something wrong to offend my wife at home.
So I texted my wife, I would be unable to return home, which after then I switched my phone off, I spent the whole night with this young lady who has gotten a job at the company.
So after three days , she resumed work , which was Monday, every time after work, we usually go to her and we made all sort of advances to ourself, and I will go home.
There was this day she asked me of my house, so I told her I leave with my friends and family. She was amazed and asked me to come live with her.
I told her I will think about it.
We continued this relationship for one year without her knowing am married to a woman with kids.
The truth is am In love with my office colleague, and I don't know what to do. I don't love my wife that much again, but I can't let my wife go, because she is the mother to my kids. Pls advice me
If u like copy the full content, the site is growing my brother
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ImaIma1(f): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
First off...your wife is not lovely as you said. If she were, you won't be looking for what is not lost.

Secondly, when you get married, you are saying that you are forsaking all others and sticking to your wife. That does not give room for scanning or catching feelings up and down.

Lastly, get yourself together! There will be many beautiful women even seemingly more beautiful than your wife. It doesn't mean you have to date all of them.

Please keep your eyes on your work.

2 Likes

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by soccerepe: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
ImaIma1:
First off...your wife is not lovely as you said. If she were, you won't be looking for what is not lost.

Secondly, when you get married, you are saying that you are forsaking all others and sticking to your wife. That does not give room for scanning or catching feelings up and down.

Lastly, get yourself together! There will be many beautiful women even seemingly more beautiful than your wife. It doesn't mean you have to date all of them.

Please keep your eyes on your work.
u can share ur advice to the blog, the One is seeking for advice is on the site waiting for advice not on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Deltayankeeboi: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2018
soccerepe:
u can share ur advice to the blog, the One is seeking for advice is on the site waiting for advice not on nairaland
lol man must hustle. mumu blogger. so you think say na so you wan take blow. if i open your blog make i bend. grin

10 Likes

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by begwong: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2018
GraveMan:
Thats not Love Its[b] Lost[/b]

No Responsible Man With A Family Will Be In Love With Another Woman except from his wife...
LUST
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by begwong: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
GraveMan:
Thats not Love Its Lost

LUST

1 Like

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ceciliambah29: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol man must hustle. mumu blogger. so you think say na so you wan take blow. if i open your blog make i bend. grin
who u , u help, the stories are very beautiful.. keep it up Celine / celina
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by kmaster007: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
boom dey ur head
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by pedrilo: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
men are the most confused beings on earth....... may kpekus not kill una one day
so u nor get sense to knw say dis story na fake?
can u urself do wat d lady did according to dis foolish story?

2 Likes

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by FatherJP(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
agbonkamen:

This story is not true Ogbeni. Guess thisis one who thought ahead of Pocohantas in opening threads just to bash men. Check his topics, just stories of being in love with the wrong people.
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by opribo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Do the needful...
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ajishomo: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
The story seems fake but that pekun abi wetin u call am is killing us already...smh
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Stupid story . very fake sef.. and I wonder why these bomboclacks are believing it.
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by 9jaBloke: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who read hints and hearts back then?
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ImaIma1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
soccerepe:

I assumed that since you brought the story here to Nairaland, you could also refer the person here for the responses.
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by soccerepe: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
if you don't put your head to stories , how would u learn dear
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Lakeshizu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
So she has been living with a male prostitute for how long.... only God knows
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Lalas247(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
soccerepe:
Lol
The hustle for traffic is really real....

Work on your story telling...
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ikbnice(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
soccerepe:
If u like copy the full content, the site is growing my brother
growing with cheap and fake stories...
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by ikbnice(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
opribo:
Do the needful...
which needful are you talking about ;closing the thread?
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by GreenCap: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
...I wanted to tell her am a married man with kids. But my mind did not hold on to it.
So I texted my wife, I would be unable to return home, which after then I switched my phone off, I spent the whole night...

@soccerepe,

there's an Igbo proverb that says,

"a child who does not know how to LIE will tell the grandmother that a goat ate the firewood fetched for her."

but that child only went out to play, not to farm.
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
GraveMan:
Thats not Love Its Lost

I somehow agree with you but you should know that most marriages these days are not love based
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by opsyswagger(m): 1:47am On Jun 15, 2018
I smell lies in this post...

Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by Kobicove(m): 6:08am On Jun 15, 2018
What you feel towards this lady is lust not love cos you're just bored with your wife undecided
Re: I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) by opribo(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2018
ikbnice:
which needful are you talking about ;closing the thread?

Whatever is considered as needful in this matter is allowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] / Man Caught Wife Pant Down With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.