Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,174 members, 7,946,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (2631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mukina2: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
Glamourgal:

that's the biggest sacarsm ive heard today on Nairaland  grin grin

my choice my dear my choice cool cheesy
Re: . by Glamourgal(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2007
and it continues, grin grin grin
Re: . by 4Play(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
@muki

Don't Let Razorr catch you! grin You are messing with her boyfriend grin
Re: . by mukina2: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2007
pre-intimacy stop haba grin grin grin
Re: . by OmoEko1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2007
ugodaniel:

@Omo Eko, are yu trying yo tell me that of all the dudes on nairaland, The man on that profile is your take on Mr. Nairaland! undecided

Come to think of it, can we get a glimpse of yu? then i can decide to evaluate your choice of Mr. Nairaland
I never said he took the place of Mr nairaland ohhhhh grin grin grin
What i said was that he was better than Star01

and stop worrying about what i look like, lot of people are curious cheesy cheesy cheesy, and to those that saw my pics know damn well am very pretty. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Glamourgal(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2007
show us wot u got OMO eko  tongue
Re: . by OmoEko1(f): 2:16am On Mar 26, 2007
Glamourgal:

show us wot u got OMO eko tongue
sorry oh but i can't be seen if i don't want people to kidnape me since i got a lot of haters on NLtongue tongue
Re: . by Creamish(f): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2007
hmmm-----shortlisting eh?---no go shorlist witch join oo!
Re: . by ugodaniel(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2007
@Omo Eko, if really you're as pretty as you make it seem, then out with your pic! 'nuff said
Re: . by cjlooks(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2007
hEY fOLKS, tHiS tOpIC aInT 'aBOUT bEaUTy & tHE bEaSt'

iT's aBOuT a gUY(mUA) wHO nEEDS a wOMAN(U!) kiss kiss

I never said he took the place of Mr nairaland ohhhhh
What i said was that he was better than Star01

tHANKS oMO eKO. kUDOS tO yOUR hUBBY. wHETHER iT's rIGHT oR wRONG yOU aRE a rEAL deFintion oF bEaUTY!!
Re: . by chuckdee4(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
cjlooks could u make it any more formal, this na woman u dey find no be job o
Re: . by uspry1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2007
Here is my friend's CV that is found below. @cjlooks, what do you think of Jane Doe? Let me know!!! grin  grin  grin  grin

Jane M. Doe
123 ABC Street
Nigeria Africa 12345-4321
Phone: (000) 321-1234
Email: janedoe@fakeemail.net

Professional Profile:
A highly talented and enthusiastic unmarried Husband Seeker with great deal of housewife experience in family-compatible environment relationships such as husband, wife, baby, toddler, dog, mother, father, environmental attitudes/beliefs/activities, and quality of marriage and relationship life related to the environment, Nigeria growth, Nigeria environmental policy and other special problems in family relationship. Demostrated experience in sexuality, baby-birthing, conducting matchmaker survey data, parenting alternative methods and family modeling.

Objective:
A challenging position that will both utilize and strengthen the organizational and motivational skills acquired in over 10 years of diverse and demanding responsibilities.

Education:
2-year Associate Degree was completed at Women's Homemaker College, with membership of the Dean's list 5 out of 6 semesters. 

Working Experience:
Recently completed over 10 years as a suburban homemaker and mother of three children with skills in the following areas:

[list]
[li]Budgeting - Accountable for the control and disbursement of an annual budget of $59,200. [/li]

[li]Prioritizing - Established schedules, meet deadlines, and simultaneously co-ordinate several diverse task. [/li]

[li]Training and Supervision - Trained, instructed, and directed three junior associates, whose development was under my jurisdiction, in a wide variety of skills (from bicycle riding to writing term papers to managing a paper route.) [/li]

[li]Recruitment, Interviewing, and Selection of Personnel - Hired a variety of professionals, including electrician, physician, decorators, and babysitters. [/li]

[li]Purchasing - Analyzed and initiated purchase of low budget to high ticket items, including 2 automobiles, 950 square yards of carpeting, a 24-cubic-foot freezer, medical services and 6 rooms of furniture. [/li]
[/list]

Skills:
housechore, all housechore appliances, sewing, and computer proficient.

Personal Data:
DATE OF BIRTH: 31th January 1987
LANGUAGES: fluent English & Yoruba
NATIONALITY:  Nigerian
SEX:   Female
STATE OF ORIGIN:  Ogun State
DRIVING LICENSE: full, clean
DEPENDENTS: 3 children at age 1, 3, 5

References:
1. Seun, Nairaland Administrator, webmaster@fakenairaland.com, (000) 321-1234
2. Uspry1, Nairaland Member, uspry1@fakeemail.com,
3. Just4Fun, Women's HomeMaker College President, just4fun@wmnhmmkr_fakeemail.net (111) 222-3333
Re: . by jaybaby(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
Which Jane Doe b dat Abi na U form Am
Re: . by OmoEko1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
@ugodaniel
Weting my pic go do for u  grin grin grin
anyway we were talking about hooking this guy up with a nice babe cheesy cheesy

cjlooks:

hEY fOLKS, tHiS tOpIC aInT 'aBOUT bEaUTy & tHE bEaSt'

iT's aBOuT a gUY(mUA) wHO nEEDS a wOMAN(You!) kiss kiss

tHANKS oMO eKO. kUDOS tO yOUR hUBBY. wHETHER iT's rIGHT oR wRONG yOU aRE a rEAL deFintion oF bEaUTY!!
thank u jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by OmoEko1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2007
@uspry1

The CV looks fake
and the email looks like the one a scammer/ 419 will u.
So i guess the lady is Igbo(Jane M. Doe)
Re: . by uspry1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2007
@Omo Eko

Look, CV is not real thing, just sample CV! I google "homemaker CV" i found. I modified myself to fill in all missing contact info, skill and personal data

Give gals to modify their own CV with their own words to be submitted to cjlooks. Cjlooks want text msg on his cellfone receiving application (CV).
Re: . by Creamish(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2007
chuckdee4:

cjlooks could u make it any more formal, this na woman u dey find no be job o

d bros is not yet updated---make u update am grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2007
@ Uspry1

Nice job! It's easy to point out creativity when a person sees one.
Re: . by ugodaniel(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2007
wondering why this thread is still alive shocked

maybe he hasne found one person yet undecided

sorry bros e go better grin
Re: . by nikynike(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2007
Nairalanders u will not kill me o! grin rolling on the floor
Re: . by cjlooks(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
YeaH!!

i'Ve gOt a hAnDfuL oF cVs hEre, buT sTiLL feel reLuCTaNT tO cLOsE tHIS oPeNiNg. sO i sUgGeST a mEMbeR oF tHis rOOm mOVeS A mOtIOn tO cLOsE tHe oPeNInG.

cool cool cool hOw pATieNT!! cool cool cool
Re: . by mukina2: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2007
ClOsE ThE MoTiOn grin
Re: . by jaybaby(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
CoNtInUe D mOtIoN
Re: . by orekinky: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
hi my name sad sad
Re: . by jaybaby(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Guy In Nairaland? / Nigerian Christian Singles / Meet Up Zone For Intelligent Islanders(vi, Ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.