Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,118 members, 7,936,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Messi? Or Ronaldo? I Am The Best Player In The World - Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi? Or Ronaldo? I Am The Best Player In The World - Neymar (362 Views)

Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) / No Messi Or Ronaldo In Champions League Final For First Time Since 2013 / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi? Or Ronaldo? I Am The Best Player In The World - Neymar by GisthoodBlog(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo are notthe best players in the world, according To Brazilian Neymar.

Neymar believes they are both from another planet - making him the best player in the world.

With 5 Ballon D'or awards to each Messi and Ronaldo, both are eyeing a record sixth by the end of the year.

Messi won Barcelona La Liga last season while Ronaldo won Madrid the Champions League for the third successive season.

The result of this year's Ballon D'or winner could be down to who triumphs in Russia.

Cristiano Ronaldo sent the World ablaze yesterday with his stunning Hat-trick against Spain last night, while Messi failed to impress against Iceland as Argentina settled for a 1-1 draw.

Neymar who begins his World Cup campaign with Brazil on Sunday, believes the pairs are a different class above him.

"The two who are above all others right now are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi,” Neymar said.

"For all modesty, today I am the best player in the world — because they are from another planet."

“I try to always be among the best.

"I don't want to be the best player in the world, I want to win the World Cup.

"Winning the trophy would make myself, my family and my country so happy."

Brazil eye a record sixth World Cup with victory in Russia.

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/06/messi-or-ronaldo-i-am-best-player-in.html

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Messi? Or Ronaldo? I Am The Best Player In The World - Neymar by nzeobi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
neymar focus more on being a goal poacher and forget all those your dribbles and swag of a thing if you intend to win the world best footballer

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Mikel A Good No.6, Bad No.10 For Super Eagles / Super Eagles Captain Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Over ‘bad No 10’ Comment / Where Are The People Mocked The Super Eagles For Losing To Croatia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.