Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,013 members, 7,936,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (46512 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? / UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Diegostan(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2018
mexzony:

This is a stupid comment. Does it matter who he is.
The fact remains that he has scored in 9 major tourneys. Why are we always thinking like this. Bringing down our fellow man.

As unstupid as you are, this is the 1st time you're hearing about it, go and petition FIFA records and don't ever quote me in your jovial life again!!!
Lefulefu
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by masterlmg(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Record of missing penalty kick that will take you to next round
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by DiracRex: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Awww!
Gyan, now we know you are the real record breaker. we will look into this.

who has got Fifa President number? as we need to look into this Gyan's claim
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by histemple: 12:57am On Jun 18, 2018
okosodo:
Even Aiyegbeni is better than this fool

Please don't mention that name again during world cup period.
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by hkidola00(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2018
EweduAfonja:
I pray to patronize you soonest IJN.... Amen.

gonna buy me a car this year
wait I don't get this, like ur a slutt,so u wanna patronise him for car?
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by calcal: 3:01am On Jun 18, 2018
ezigr8:
He deserve the record just like Ronaldo. is it because the nigga is black. Euros and afcon is same.

Let the world know we Africans, we are not inferior.

We are our own problem.

Euro and Afcon are not the same, my bro.
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Mustay(m): 3:14am On Jun 18, 2018
calcal:

They are not the same. One is for Europe, the other is for Africa but both remain continental tournaments recognised by FIFA.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by kunlesehan(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Shame on FIFA
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by kunlesehan(m): 3:41am On Jun 18, 2018
The fact remains they cheated Gyan.

Politics everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by newslifeop: 4:41am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by asuzor11(m): 5:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Diegostan:
Sorry bro!

You're not Ronaldo or messi...
That's why nobody remembered you
if there's anything they remember him for, its that penalty miss against Uruguay
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Frankiss44(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2018
calcal:

How do you guys even reason? What's the difference between the euro and Afcon? Ain't they both the biggest football tournament of their confederations? We Africans and our bring him down mentality.. The award belongs to Gyan even though am a Ronaldo fan..
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Frankiss44(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2018
sadiq313:
ooh Africa Africa,,,, why not cross check gyan's claims whether they are factual enough. is this how we hate our own,,, Hw many more years do we need to be colonised b4 we begin to appreciate ourselves. let's wakeup plzzzzzzxxxx

My brother I was so shocked to see people insulting and mocking a fellow African with a legitimate claim.. Some even went further to say Afcon ain't a major tournament? You can be anything on the Internet, I just wonder why some have chosen to remain stupid
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Frankiss44(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2018
asuzor11:

if there's anything they remember him for, its that penalty miss against Uruguay

Does matter.. Even Ronaldo have missed more crucial penalties than Gyan.. They are all humans.. Look at the message and stop attacking the messenger
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Frankiss44(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:
What a clown

How is he a clown? Is he lying? Dude scored in 3 world Cup tournaments and 6 Afcon.. That makes him the legitimate owner of the award not Ronaldo.. Europeans will always look down and Africans and anything we have to offer and Africans like u will keep supporting them...
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Frankiss44(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin afcon n major tournament ni Fifa abeg limit our slot to 1

SMH
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Kingsley1000(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
calcal:

1DIOT KID and you dont know that afcon is more difficult than euro
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Lucascruiz(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Most Africans including me went headon with the whites on this issue on twitter...i now open a nairaland thread and am seeing the same comments the whites wer posting on twitter dissing african footballers...shame on us
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by mexzony: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Diegostan:

As unstupid as you are, this is the 1st time you're hearing about it, go and petition FIFA records and don't ever quote me in your jovial life again!!!
Lefulefu
Ability to accept ones fault is a good sign if maturity.
Gyan has scored in 9 major tourneys and here you were displaying your imaturity and here with are ranting.
Typical of low IQ people.they can't accept when they are wrong. Always praising the white man even when a black man has done the same thing.
What an inferior mind you have.
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by CeeKay17: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
bercarray:
yes it is but you are not ronaldo or messi, that is why I pity that neymar that left barca, if PSG collect champions league with their league and messi collects world cup and LA liga, he will still be given the world's best player, Ronaldo might even come second. It is their era
Forget it, Messi isn't winning the World Cup. You can't have it all
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by CeeKay17: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
tiwiex:

Africans always dissing Africans. Shame on us. They just wrongly took a record away from him and fellow Africans just mock him. We deserve where we are.
Honestly I'm really shocked seeing the comments here. So if he's not as good as Messi & Ronaldo, it means he should have his record taken away from him?
Africans are pathetic, we really deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by CeeKay17: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Some are just meant to be stupid my brother.
They are the dull fools who will keep making white have power over us. Instead of them to support him,they won't because they are not achievers. They can't achieve
This isn't even about supporting black or white. It's about supporting justice and what's right. Gyan has the record not Ronaldo so he should be rightly awarded that recognition. I couldn't care less if he's black or white.
Africans are really hateful people
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by jbtobsyn(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
CeeKay17:

This isn't even about supporting black or white. It's about supporting justice and what's right. Gyan has the record not Ronaldo so he should be rightly awarded that recognition. I couldn't care less if he's black or white.
Africans are really hateful people
Yeah sometimes I regret being african. Support your own but they wont
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Godson32(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Abeg, the guy need some accolades, give him his accolade.
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by sorepco(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Its about di record na my bro. Not who pass who. He get 100% for exam and minister pikin come get 98% and we come de hail am as most brilliant in world...tge other with 100 who is son of a nobody go vex na

Diegostan:
Sorry bro!

You're not Ronaldo or messi...
That's why nobody remembered you
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by EweduAfonja(f): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
hkidola00:
wait I don't get this, like ur a slutt,so u wanna patronise him for car?

Please go to play store and update your brain version...

The man is marketing car tracker... And only car owners patronize him...

Your comprehension capacity is -0.001
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Theophinio(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Asamoah Gyan is a BEAST What a RECORD So So Impressive No one here will praise their own Lots of Africans really hate their own So SHAMEFUL
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Favor99(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Stop talking like a fool. Give respect to whom respect is due. Africans are like crabs in a bucket. Always pulling down the crab that almost climbed outa the bucket. If Gyan was white do u think that costly mistake would have been made That's why all y'all belong to the shIit hole
You hypocrite! Practice what you preach. You’ve made several tribalistic remarks towards other fellow Nigerians on past threads.
You are like one of those crabs you were talking about.
Hypocrite!
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Favor99(m): 4:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Too many coons on nairaland. They didn’t give him credit and stole the honor from him because he’s African. Whites be doing that stuff. They’re very aware that it’s Gyans record. But racism, being haters and obsession with marginalizing and surpressing Africans won’t allow them to honor him
Re: Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan by Codes151(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
He may be proud but he's right and he's good.... Better than giroud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.