Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,749 members, 7,962,443 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Wordpress Auto Registration Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Auto Registration Code (1124 Views)

OP Auto Clicker 4.0 / Does Hp Elitebook 2570p Intel Core I5, 4gb, 320gb Support Auto Cad? / Need An Android Auto Clicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Auto Registration Code by Iamnet: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
please who knows of any form plugin or plugin that can send registration code to a registerer after registration (WordPress). something like what Lagos social media week used on their site
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by webapi: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Iamnet:
please who knows of any form plugin or plugin that can send registration code to a registerer after registration (WordPress). something like what Lagos social media week used on their site
You need users to confirm registration first before gaining access to their accounts?
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by ahless(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2018
Iamnet:
I know two great plugins that can do this
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by Bolaji21(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
webapi:

You need users to confirm registration first before gaining access to their accounts?
Wordpress has this feature built it. You just need to activate it, maybe with a plugin.
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by Iamnet: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
webapi:

how do I go about it please share
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by Iamnet: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
ahless:
I know two great plugins that can do this
can you please share with me
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by Iamnet: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bolaji21:

Wordpress has this feature built it. You just need to activate it, maybe with a plugin.
how please

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by etoluw: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Iamnet:

i can help you (or teach you) how to write a simple plugin that will do that for you easily
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by webapi: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
Iamnet:

how do I go about it please share

Site_url/wp-login.php?action=register

Input your domain url as "site_url" you will see the default wp registration page. If you register on it, you will have an email confirmation sent to your mail. But to have a more beautiful registration page, contact me to do some custom coding for you. You can send a pm. Thanks
Re: Wordpress Auto Registration Code by ahless(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Iamnet:

can you please share with me
userpro and upme(user profile made easy)

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio 2017 / Looking For An App Creator In Lokoja,willing To Provide Renumeration. / Sold#Dell G7 Series 7588 Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.