Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (10083 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by spiderman(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2007
grin socccerchic i suggest u start loving chelsea
else ur man will be loving someone else!!! undecided
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2007
9ja, you disappoint me. You no go school or is it your hating syndrome that couldn't permit you to decipher d difference between a loss and a draw? Shit!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by otoidea(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2007
this is jst my view of this whole chelsea thingy

jose is a gr8 manager
the squad chelsea isnt bad - they got rili gud players in all positions and a fair bench

the only thing bout chelsea that gets to me is THEIR FANS IN NIGERIA

gosh!!!

wen u hear sum talk ud think theyv been chelsea supporters since their birth!!!

we never heard all this chelsea rave b4 the jose era!

pple werent rili strong chelsea fans then . . . they prolly just enjoyed watchn zola, flo, petit , few yrs b4 the jose era, but werent FANS they wer prolly more of tottenham fans in nigeria then

nd nw we cant hear word again pple shoutin CHELSEA 4 LIFE!!!

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by enisco(m): 2:26am On May 01, 2007
bcareful just becareful o, u better stop to hate chelsea o because chelsea is the best.chelsea for life.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 8:27am On May 01, 2007
Mustay:

Nigeria, you disappoint me. You no go school or is it your hating syndrome that couldn't permit you to decipher d difference between a loss and a draw? Shit!

I know say u go reply.LOL
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by otoidea(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2007
eh hen, see another chelsea 4 life prson
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2007
9ja, if JM is gonna go, i'll still love ranieri back
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ifect: 4:02pm On May 01, 2007
all i ave 2 say is this, ask a typical chelsea supporter (they are not fans), they've either been arsenal fans b4 or manu fans, sicklers that are only looking for consistency. they do not know what fanship means. My fellow pple d litmus test of finding a true chelc fan, just ask: who was d coach b4 morinho, u will not be surprised they CANNOT KNOW. becos really, CHELSEA FANS DO NOT KNOW JACK ABOUT SOCCER.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by israelite(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2007
I think there is always a winner and there is always a loser ,i want u so-call gunners to accept ur fate of lossing this season ur time as expired and it is time for ur OGA to take over,dont be suprise that the blues will lift the champions leauge cup b4 u arsenal just accept it as ur destiny and jubilate with thw winning team to to envy, up chelsea, up blues, for life
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2007
9ja4eva, na your name i write o wey this seun boy auto-correct as nigeria.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 10:27pm On May 01, 2007
they've started losingggggggggggggggggggggg

cheksli suckssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 10:32pm On May 01, 2007
Yes oh.Boring team
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2007
That's right - Chelsea, Schumacher, Federer - winners are all boring, right? Jealousy rules.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 10:37pm On May 01, 2007
LOL

Dey r boring for real.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by deejay1(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2007
i cant wait to see chelsea get RELEGATED!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 11:27pm On May 01, 2007
@Topic,
WAIT NO MORE. For cHELLsea, The downward spiral has started tonight. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by IBBFan(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2007
we waited long enough to see chelsea lose and yes, they lost!!!!!! i have loved liverpool and newcastle ever, hence, my picking them on any soccer vid game.

*admiring the UCL cup and gold medals*

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 11:33pm On May 01, 2007
lol

I am so happy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 11:50pm On May 01, 2007
Chelsea will bounce back, even if we have to buy out all good players from Manure, Ass-nal and Liverfools. Yes we can do it and we know it would drive you mad!!! But that is what we love, player haters.

As for liverfools - i cant wait for you to go ahead and loose in the finals. Then you would end the season trophyless like our london neighbours - ASS-NAL
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 11:54pm On May 01, 2007
somze:

Chelsea will bounce back, even if we have to buy out all good players from Manure, Ass-nal and Liverfools. Yes we can do it and we know it would drive you mad!!! But that is what we love, player haters.

As for liverfools - i can't wait for you to go ahead and loose in the finals. Then you would end the season trophyless like our london neighbours - ASS-NAL

I guess that second hand bournvita cup that you call carling trophy is a good cup abi? Wake up and smell the coffee. You money cannot buy you CLASS, your money cannot buy you EUROPEAN CUPS, your money cannot buy you PEDIGREE and it sure won't buy you RESPECT. So crawl back into your hole, you c[b]HELL[/b]sea roaming fan.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 12:09am On May 02, 2007
SMC:

I guess that second hand bournvita cup that you call carling trophy is a good cup abi? Wake up and smell the coffee. You money cannot buy you CLASS, your money cannot buy you EUROPEAN CUPS, your money cannot buy you PEDIGREE and it sure won't buy you RESPECT. So crawl back into your hole, you c[b]HELL[/b]sea roaming fan.

Carling cup is a cup love it or hate it. And remember 2 seasons ago we beat you in the final for the em "bournvita cup". All you have is luck. Pedigree? Trash. Luck helped you thru Barca, you had an easy PSV and your first real test ends in penalty. Class? You have only one tournament to contend with and you rest 8 main players on the weekend. You have lost both home and away to all top the big 4 teams in england except chelsea at anfield thanks to injuries.

I cant deny your supremacy thanks to your European trophy cabinet but i'll be sippin bournvita from my favorite cup and maybe the FA too while you go ahead to loose the final.

PS You would always look up to us in the Premier league.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2007
@somze,
consolation grin u need it for ur mental status cool
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2007
somze:

Carling cup is a cup love it or hate it. And remember 2 seasons ago we beat you in the final for the em "bournvita cup". All you have is luck. Pedigree? Trash. Luck helped you through Barca, you had an easy PSV and your first real test ends in penalty. Class? You have only one tournament to contend with and you rest 8 main players on the weekend. You have lost both home and away to all top the big 4 teams in england except chelsea at anfield thanks to injuries.

I can't deny your supremacy thanks to your European trophy cabinet but i'll be sippin bournvita from my favorite cup and maybe the FA too while you go ahead to loose the final.

PS You would always look up to us in the Premier league.

FYI, I am not a Liverpool fan (I am a Gunner). I just currently support ANY team at all over c[b]HELL[/b]sea. And regarding your off the cuff remark about Liverpool looking up to cHELLsea in the premiership, it shows the extent of your ignorance because Liverpool has won the league cup 18 times (more than any other club I must add) and just because it was not called 'Premier League' then does not matter as that is just the title but does not affect the form. If your argument is that the 'Premier League' started in 1992, then Man-U and Arsenal are definitely your leaders.

Whether Liverpool fall at the final or not. They have reached that stage several times. A stage your sorry team can only dream about. WEEP NOT CHILD. Your time may come someday [in the next 100 years maybe].  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by IBBFan(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2007
splendid, SMC. you blow cool like the SMC ceiling fan at alaba int'l market. wink

some people think these clubs were created just yesterday, not knowing that they go back as far even the 18th century.

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ayefele200(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2007
who are the weressssssss making fun of chelsea, can someone come out, ?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2007
SMC:

FYI, I am not a Liverpool fan (I am a Gunner). I just currently support ANY team at all over c[b]HELL[/b]sea. And regarding your off the cuff remark about Liverpool looking up to cHELLsea in the premiership, it shows the extent of your ignorance because Liverpool has won the league cup 18 times (more than any other club I must add) and just because it was not called 'Premier League' then does not matter as that is just the title but does not affect the form. If your argument is that the 'Premier League' started in 1992, then Man-U and Arsenal are definitely your leaders.

Whether Liverpool fall at the final or not. They have reached that stage several times. A stage your sorry team can only dream about. WEEP NOT CHILD. Your time may come someday [in the next 100 years maybe]. grin grin grin grin

ASS-NAL? You would have mentioned it earlier and i would not have bothered replying. You are just sad that your trophy cabinet has been empty for the past two seasons and you want to pick on your more successfull london rivals.

I said premiership so i want even reply to your irrelevant history lessons. But that Arsenal are our leaders is just laughable. They've done 3, we've done 2 (BACK TO BACK). They've won Fa cups so have we, and carling and cup winners(when it was still on).

Yes our coach moans (sometimes i get tired of him talking) but ferguson is far worse if you know your history and he always gets refs support but your Wenger fights (remember Alan Pardew?) and teaches his team to do dsame (do i need to mention examples?)

I can assure you, it would take a far much longer period for Wenger to claim he has built a team (out of his warring youngsters - 3 years and counting by the way) than for us to win the Champions League (thank God you qualify for next season without food-poisoning another club).
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 1:11am On May 02, 2007
somze:

As for liverfools - i can't wait for you to go ahead and loose in the finals. Then you would end the season trophyless like our london neighbours - ASS-NAL

In ur wildest dreams.I heard so many Chelsea are on free transfer now.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by free2ryhme: 3:00am On May 02, 2007
[size=20pt]chelsea has lost today's match against liverpool men we go hear word for the rest of the season. murihno i beg learn from the better side you can bully ever ybody for wetin sef abi na u first come premiership. this will be the last time they would ever get to the semi final of Champions League quote me this very day. all those nonsense about 2007 been a year for a new team to win the trophy is just barbash. chelsea fans i beg next 100 years ok. well i be Arsenal fan wey hate chelsea with passion[/size] grin an for your info chelsea will crumble like Real madrid. all of una chelsea fans wey dy make empty threat una pay subvention money sef abi una name they dere records for london una never chop sef una them make noise i have other better thgings to do
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 8:36am On May 02, 2007
somze:

ASS-NAL? You would have mentioned it earlier and i would not have bothered replying. You are just sad that your trophy cabinet has been empty for the past two seasons and you want to pick on your more successfull london rivals.

I said premiership so i want even reply to your irrelevant history lessons. But that Arsenal are our leaders is just laughable. They've done 3, we've done 2 (BACK TO BACK). They've won Fa cups so have we, and carling and cup winners(when it was still on).

Yes our coach moans (sometimes i get tired of him talking) but ferguson is far worse if you know your history and he always gets refs support but your Wenger fights (remember Alan Pardew?) and teaches his team to do dsame (do i need to mention examples?)

I can assure you, it would take a far much longer period for Wenger to claim he has built a team (out of his warring youngsters - 3 years and counting by the way) than for us to win the Champions League (thank God you qualify for next season without food-poisoning another club).

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH [Yawns] listen to the bitter rantings of a diseased loser. Una never start. This is the beginning of the end for cHELLshit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by dkingsgirl(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2007
why all these noise about when people became Chelsea Fans, lets say we bagan liking football more because of Chelsea
i love Chelsea more, so you can all fall into the gutter
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by IBBFan(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2007
@Kingsgirl
fall into which gutter again na? you should see us LIVERPOOL fans swimming in the rivers in my hometown, abonemma. take heart, sweety! the blues might try better next time and maybe go ahead for octople. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2007
One neighbour of mine who happened to be die hard chelsea fan fainted yesterday and had to be revived by good samarithans.

Honestly, you just start o, more troubles for you.

Gunners for life

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence / Who Has More Fans? C.RONALDO Or MESSI / International Friendly: Sweden Vs England (4 - 2) On 14th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.