Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (10086 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2007
@somze

My brother, i just dey feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel u. How the body? No mind them oo. they are the most inutile FC in England, Yet their mouth still Run like tire,

Chelsea Rules
Unstopable Chelsea
che che che che che che chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all the way
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kitaun(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2007
My dayze!!! shocked grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2007
Money can't buy success? Loyika you be disgrace! You no go school?
Liverpool, manu no get money abi? Na cowries them get en?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2007
If money can't buy success, where was eyimba last year?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 10:35pm On May 04, 2007
software:

@somze

My brother, i just dey feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel u. How the body? No mind them oo. they are the most inutile FC in England, Yet their mouth still Run like tire,

Chelsea Rules
Unstopable Chelsea
che che che che che che chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all the way

I dey jare. i no dey mind SMC na becuz e neva see any cup and silverware for long time e dey beef us.

But seriously SMC - our money can not buy recognition, are you sure? I mean even your "big three" recognises us very well. They've been looking up at us for two years now. Every club in europe and the world knows who we are. And yes even you do, thats why you are here in the first place.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:23pm On May 04, 2007
Dr kit this one don pass dayze o grin grin

cheksli to lose again . . grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kitaun(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2007
Looks like sanity is now becoming scarce in this section these days!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kitaun(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2007
Looks like sanity is now becoming scarce in this section these days!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2007
Remember when the idea of an international premier league was proposed a while back? It would consist of the top 3 or 4 clubs from the English, Scottish, French, German, Italian, and Spanish leagues - i.e., the richest clubs. An idea whose time has come?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2007
Kitaun, enough of your presence. Why d double- posting about- it just goes to show how popular chelsea is if all of you just can't MYCB
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 1:21pm On May 05, 2007
somze:

I dey jare. i no dey mind SMC na becuz e never see any cup and silverware for long time e dey beef us.

But seriously SMC - our money can not buy recognition, are you sure? I mean [b]even your "big three" recognises us very well. They've been looking up at us for two years now. Every club in europe and the world knows who we are. And yes even you do, thats why you are here in the first place[/b].

@ Somze, your problem like a lot of Naija people, is that you like quoting words in isolation and constructing/interpreting them in a way that will suit your purpose. I never said that cHELLsea was not recognised, I said (and I repeat for the avoidance of doubt) that cHELLsea's "money can NEVER buy you the respect and recognition you so desperately crave". I liken your club(cHELLsea) to Abacha (i.e. rich, powerful, possibly envied a little, easily recognisable but still detested, not remotely popular and definitely not respected in the least). The recognition cHELLsea has is not the one it craves, so PLEASE.

So abeg keep your rantings to yourself because it is only in your dreams that any of the big three clubs will "look up" to cHELLsea. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2007
Hell hath no fury like a female football fan! Abacha is like Chelsea? SMC, my dear girl, watch your mouth before Mourinho stuffs it full with some Portuguese sausage!

Then again, you'd probably enjoy it,
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 9:39am On May 06, 2007
Hours away for another heartbreak
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2007
When Chelsea beat Arsenal today, Man U in the next Premiership encounter, and Man U again in the FA Cup, will you Chelsea haters then shut up?

Love, Jose.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2007
donjohano:

Hell hath no fury like a female football fan! Abacha is like Chelsea? SMC, my dear girl, watch your mouth before Mourinho stuffs it full with some Portuguese sausage!

Then again, you'd probably enjoy it,

Of course I'll enjoy it, the same way you will enjoy Maureen stuffing his "sausage" up your backside angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 10:49am On May 06, 2007
More Josephs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arsenal is pissed at Chelsea and revenge is best served cold
Man Utd is pissed at not beating Milan so Chelsea is bearing the brunt.
They have so many problems that i'm praying that they will be seriously beaten.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2007
donjohano:

When Chelsea beat Arsenal today, Manchester United in the next Premiership encounter, and Manchester United again in the FA Cup, will you Chelsea haters then shut up?

Love, Jose.

I personally will shut up if cHELLsea wins the treble this season [HAHAHAHAHA]. Dream on guys.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2007
I'll miss your voice, then.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 11:00am On May 06, 2007
SMC:

I personally will shut up if cHELLsea wins the treble this season [HAHAHAHAHA]. Dream on guys.

I will up you on that one. If Seashells win a treble this season, I won't shut up but I will make sure I praise them till the next season.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:01am On May 06, 2007
j-girl:

More Josephs.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arsenal is pissed at Chelsea and revenge is best served cold
Man Utd is pissed at not beating Milan so Chelsea is bearing the brunt.
They have so many problems that i'm praying that they will be seriously beaten.

we are more than pissed angry
maureen will feel us today angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 11:02am On May 06, 2007
Muki, you and I are friends in the football world for today. I'm 75% behind Arsenal.
Kick their blue behinds till it hurts
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:04am On May 06, 2007
haaa girl we will o angry angry

i am soo mad right now angry

just imagine maureen was running his mouth just now on TV angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 11:12am On May 06, 2007
Let them fire him sef and let's see what's next.
He's one of the biggest mouths in English football. angry angry angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2007
Japanese proverb say - "when a fool spits at the gods in heaven, the spit falls back on his/her face - especially when they are Arsenal/Man U fans".
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 11:52am On May 06, 2007
donjohano:

Japanese proverb say - "when a fool spits at the gods in heaven, the spit falls back on his/her face - especially when they are Arsenal/Manchester United fans".

Abeg move your yeye proverb to one corner ojare. angry We dey talk English football you dey bring in one yeye Japanese proverb wey no even apply for the situation sef. lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2007
Sayonara.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by acidrop(f): 11:57am On May 06, 2007
SMC:

Abeg move your yeye proverb to one corner ojare. angry We dey talk English football you dey bring in one yeye Japanese proverb wey no even apply for the situation sef. lipsrsealed

lol, 4nny
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2007
@SMC

If u dey vex, Go and sit down on top of Fire,
Enemies of Chelsea,
May Thunder Fire Your Computer,

Unstopable Chelsea Rules, grin grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2007
software:

@SMC

If u dey vex, Go and sit down on top of Fire,
Enemies of Chelsea,
May Thunder Fire Your Computer,

Unstopable Chelsea Rules, grin grin cheesy

Abeg SHARRRAAAP. cHELLsea'e new anthem is "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST".
Na LOSER be una middle name from now on.
What is there to vex for Ehn? Is it the premiership title cHELLsea did not retain, or is it the champions league where you fell by the way side, or is it even the FA cup you won't smell this season?
Sofry, sofry dey cry with bitterness ojare grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2007
@SMC

No LEt Me catch u ooo cos if i do, I will just Cut off those fingers u are using to spam this thread angry

Am very Proud of Chelsea, I will always be a True Blue

We are unstopable
Chelsea Rules grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 6:32pm On May 06, 2007
software:

@SMC

No LEt Me catch u ooo because if i do, I will just Cut off those fingers u are using to spam this thread angry

Am very Proud of Chelsea, I will always be a True Blue

We are unstopable
Chelsea Rules grin

HABA shocked shocked,  Chop my fingers off? Abeg sir, no vex. But we don stop una sha tongue tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

HABA shocked shocked,  Chop my fingers off? Abeg sir, no vex. But we don stop una sha tongue tongue

Hmmmn so u belong to that dead Club ARSENAL?
Na wa oo
Wonders sha never end,

The only dopy club in England Arsenal FC with their coach with his long Neck

Chelsea 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence / Who Has More Fans? C.RONALDO Or MESSI / International Friendly: Sweden Vs England (4 - 2) On 14th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.