Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (10083 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 6:59pm On May 06, 2007
software:

Hmmmn so u belong to that dead Club ARSENAL?
Na wa oo
Wonders sha never end,

The only dopy club in England Arsenal FC with their coach with his long Neck

So tell me, how does it feel being stopped in your tracks by the dead huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
JUST MARVELLOUS EH? LMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2007
SMC:

So tell me, how does it feel being stopped in your tracks by the dead huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
JUST MARVELLOUS EH? LMAO grin grin grin

ghost. abeg leave me ooo
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 8:51pm On May 06, 2007
If anything arsenal and its fans should be embarrased after the play today. No need to go into great argument just look up on www.soccernet.com or www.football365.com ( a site that particularly hates chelsea). After all the ramblings and mouth running by you guys. you should be ashamed
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 8:58pm On May 06, 2007
cheksli are sore losers *shakes head and walks out of thread* grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 9:25pm On May 06, 2007
I second.They will have more heartbreaks next season.Who knows dey cld buy all players sef.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2007
Chelsea don't need to buy new players. We only need 10 men to draw against Arsenal.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 10:41pm On May 06, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAH

Dts no excuse oh
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by akinwunmi(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2007
@danjo
even if the world best players are in chelski,u guyz will never win.As long as its chelski.

@Ass-anal Fans
Thanks.you do me proud.Lets see 'em beat tht 7points.I bet MUMURIHO has something to say abt tht penalty.

FWA Awards goes toooooooooooooooooooooo RONALDO!!!u too much jarree.

EXTREMELY UNITED
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 10:55pm On May 06, 2007
tell dem oh
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2007
What's the difference between a Man U fan and a vibrator?

A Man U fan is a real dick.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 11:04pm On May 06, 2007
?//
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by donjohano(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2007
i've been censored - it's a 4 letter word beginning with d - d&*k
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 12:15am On May 07, 2007
Keep hating on us donjohano, it makes us all the more stronger.

At least we wouldn't call you d*&ks smiley
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ayefele200(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2007
j-girl:

Keep hating on us donjohano, it makes us all the more stronger.

At least we wouldn't call you d*&ks smiley
at least chelsea d**k still has a CAP, what yall gat , a di*k with no cap lol, shameful gluttons
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 12:02pm On May 07, 2007
chei!!! na wa o
from cheksli losers to D* shocked grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2007
Once again i will completely stay of this senseless batter engaged in by the ignorant and innocuous fans.

These completely clueless ones seem to thrive off absurd ramblings forgetting it shows their complete ineptness and disillusion of the game of soccer and their preposterous hatred of the unbreakable bond forged by the hands of Mourhino in the Chelsea team.

We are with the carling cup, we are in the FA cup finals. We spiritedly fought on 4 fronts and fell short by a little margin. NO OTHER TEAM can boast of contending for four cups talkless of coming this far. ASS-nal cant boast of even being in contention this season.

ONE CHELSEA! ONE SPIRIT!
TRUE BLUE!!!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2007
good
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by bugado(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
the you keep hating chelsea the more u risk your lives,studies,or business if u are doing any of them. if u can't beat the blues u joi them before their member form increases. WE THE BLUES DON'T CLAP BACK
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2007
hi guys grin

software is here,

I MISS UNA OOOO.

I SALUTE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi guys grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
software right thread grin grin grin

i missed you what happened?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hello guys, muki / soft
Whats happening?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2007
somze how far grin tongue
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
smoze baba how u dey?

AM doing great, and u?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2007
@muki
I MISS U 2 grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
software somze is male , why you calling him baby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2007
mukina2:

software somze is male , why you calling him baby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

muki i didnt call smooze baby oooo

i simple said smoze babaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hope too much of Gari isnt worrying u sha?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2007
She eats garri?

Software what do u think about robben?
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2007
somze:

She eats garri?

Software what do u think about robben?

@ smooze

yes ooo she does, infact she is the major distributor of IJEBU GARI in salone GAMBIA,

Muki is an expert in drinking, eating, smoking, licking gari oo, abeg make noo body try her in that aspect oo,

as for robben, its so nice to hear he is STAYING, am happy he was not carried away by $$$$$
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

software you in incurable embarassed embarassed grin grin

@ somze dont mind him grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Mustay(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2007
Just like you sef
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2007
You wld see more of dem next season
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2007
Mustay i go wound you o? angry grin grin tongue why you keep stalking me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence / Who Has More Fans? C.RONALDO Or MESSI / International Friendly: Sweden Vs England (4 - 2) On 14th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.