Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,969 members, 7,960,049 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina (853 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina by kidap: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Oge Okoye shares a photo on Instagram page in tears after Nigeria lost to Argentina last Night.

While sharing this photo on her page, she wrote...

In tears#ohmyNaija

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-oge-okoye-in-tears-after-nigeria-lost-to-argentina/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina by Anigreat: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

I rush in to see the picture of her shading tears, but i can't see any.

Oge can only shade tears when having multiple orgasm.
Re: Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't understand.

How does this picture relate to her being in tears?

Aunty Oge, just say you want us to admire your fine shape.

Oya, you are admired.

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Oge Okoye In Tears After Nigeria Lost To Argentina by Tamarapetty(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Keep acting

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Cee-C Looks Flawless In New Photo, Set To Launch Her Hair Brand / List Of Popular Shows In Nigeria Stopped Because Of The Economy – Twitter User / For 'native Girl', Investors Offered Me Funds For Sex - Judy Austin, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.