Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,078 members, 7,963,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of (393 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of by HonestAndre: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2018
I'll go first. I am quite liberal but I'm very vengeful when it comes to matters of the heart.

One time I had a close pal who told you he'd slept with my girl ( a girl I really really liked and this ultimately led to a chain of events that led to our bad break up ).

He did so to piss me off cause he's got this complex and he thinks we're in some sort of competition cause I get the ladies easily. So he lied to me that he'd slept with my girl.
I acted like I was cool with it and after 2 years I got my pound of fles.

His new girl had a huge crush on me. My guy is a big spender and he's been spending lots of hunnids on this chic. So I decided to act on this particular one. She asked me out and I did the needful. She left him for me, he found out about it and till date,he's got some hidden animosity for me.

I'm not exactly proud of what I did and I wish I could undo what I'd done but you know, the deed has been done.

Share yours
Re: Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2018
grin

I'm a compulsive buyer angry angry angry

If i like something, i always give myself a reason why i shud buy it & ended up giving it away to my fiends & relatives .. embarassed
Re: Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of by Anigreat: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2018
shocked

Being so soft at heart

Someone might wrong but at the end I'll be the one going to apologize. I hate it, but i can't help.
Re: Name One Character That You Have And You're Not Proud Of by Zimri(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
I don't give things out easily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship, No. 4 Is Key. / Interracial Marriage / Am Still Thinking About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.