Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photos! Side-chick Praise Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Good Care Of Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos! Side-chick Praise Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Good Care Of Her: (460 Views)

My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos! Side-chick Praise Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Good Care Of Her: by silvertuke(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2018
A proud American side-chick from California, Queen Lourdes has taken to her Twitter page to praise her Sugar Daddy for giving her his credit card to shop online and always taking good care of her.

The lady shared a screenshot from her conversation with her Sugar Daddy, where he said the limit on his credit card for her is $10k per month.

She wrote: Shoutout to my sugar daddy for always taking care of me.

See more picture here... https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/photos-side-chick-praise-her-sugar.html

Re: Photos! Side-chick Praise Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Good Care Of Her: by kessling: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
10k a month for ordinary puna?

(1) (Reply)

Very Effective: You Ain't Gonna Lose Your Man If You Follow These 5 Steps / Woman Sues Her Husband To Court For Dumping Her To Sleep With His Aunt In Ibadan / You're A Virgin And He's Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.