Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,003 members, 7,963,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

Andres Iniesta Pens Emotional Letter To Spain Fans After Retirement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andres Iniesta Pens Emotional Letter To Spain Fans After Retirement (284 Views)

Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey. / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andres Iniesta Pens Emotional Letter To Spain Fans After Retirement by Gisthoodng(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Spain Midfielder Andres Iniesta has written an open letter to fans after his retirement from international football.

The Barcelona Legend confirmed his retirement after Spain lost on penalties to Russia and were eliminated from the tournament.

Iniesta recently joined Japanese side Vissel Kobe in May from Barcelona.

The 34-year-old has now thanked fans as he reflected on his achievements with the Spanish national football team.

Iniesta wrote: β€œ14 years ago I put on for the first time our national team shirt. I was 15 years old. I will never forget that moment. It was the dream of my life to defend the colours of my country.

β€œIt was something very special, not just a dream but a great responsibility. I've tried to make myself conscious of what it means and always give my best to make yourselves proud.”

Source:SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/andres-iniesta-pens-emotional-letter-to.html

cc; Lalasticlala,

Re: Andres Iniesta Pens Emotional Letter To Spain Fans After Retirement by profnigga(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Genius midfielder.....
Exceptional midfielder.

(1) (Reply)

Cat Who Predicted Nigeria's Loss Against Argentina Dies / Gary Neville Defends Sterling From Trolling Fans, Media / Thierry Henry The Double Agent, Faces Home Country In Semi-final Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.