Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,930 members, 7,959,938 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

See Photos: Tyler Perry Makes Actress Tiffany Hadish Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos: Tyler Perry Makes Actress Tiffany Hadish Cry (453 Views)

Comedian Tiffany Hadish And Aries Spears Accused Of Grooming & Child Molestation / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Tyler Perry Makes Actress Tiffany Hadish Cry by 16Ebisco: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Movie magnet,Tyler Perry gifted actress,Tiffany Hadish a car .According to her,his kind gesture had her in tears as no man has ever bought her a car outright.

She wrote

So I got this message from my friend and Big Brother @tylerperry a week ago. When I tell you I cried so hard. I almost couldn’t believe it. 1st off a man has never bought me a car out right. I have always had to make payments.

This was just out the kindness of his heart And probably tired of me talking about it all the time and I didn’t have to do anything for it but a Great job in our New Movie Nobody’s Fool.

Thank God for kind people that want to spread happiness. I am now on my way to see if this is Really! Cause I am still waiting on the one @theellenshow said they would let me use for a week. #sheready #Tesla #Nobody’sFool #thelastblackunicorn

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/see-photos-tyler-perry-makes-actress.html

Re: See Photos: Tyler Perry Makes Actress Tiffany Hadish Cry by EbukaHades10(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tyler,Tyler,Tyler,how many times did I call you?

What are you up to?

(1) (Reply)

Miss Influential Queen Nigerian Scandal: CEO Shares Her Own Side Of The Story / Davido’s Manager,asa Asika Reveals How He Met DJ Cuppy / Movie Marketer “okpeke Monday Mario”speaks About Movie Distribution In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.