Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,797 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

University Of Lagos, Accept Psalmist As Assistant General Secretary... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos, Accept Psalmist As Assistant General Secretary... (1717 Views)

Polytechnics To Employ HND Holders As Assistant Lecturers / Uniben Sug President, General Secretary, Pro Resigns / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos, Accept Psalmist As Assistant General Secretary... by psalmist00000(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
I am humbly contesting for the post of Assistant General Secretary at the Student Union Government. Having fully know my constitutional duties which will be discuss in the succeeding paragraph below
One of the constitutional duties of the assistant general secretary is to assists and debutize the general secretary in his absence, this I promise to do with all passion.
Another important function of the assistant general secretary is to become the secretary of the orientation week committee consigned to him by the central executive council.
If emerged into this office, I shall make sure that I work closely in collaboration with the university in order to provide vulnerable students who are experiencing academic difficulties and personal issues with more guidance, so that they can be able to enjoy their university life like any other student through the help of being the secretary of the orientation week. It elected for this office, I shall also supply my own quota of reasonable knowledge to the development of the union with the aim of taking the union to another higher level, I will work closely with student and other members of the union. I shall also take the union close to the student by making time for students and be there to help them through the university everyday problems that occur with students life. This will be achieved by more visibility very week to increase interaction with students.

Let’s create a union to be proud of; one that is open, united, representative and accountable.
I just want you to put your trust on me. Please let us vote wisely.
I remain Olabanji Oluwaseun , popularly known as PSALMIST the assistant general secretary in University of lagos, ULSSA .
Long live University of lagos
Aluta continua Victoria Ascrta

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos, Accept Psalmist As Assistant General Secretary... by BigSarah(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is faculty of science ulsaa not ulsu

(1) (Reply)

SUG Election: Abia State University Screens Out Non Ngwa Students / UNICAL SUG President, Others Involve In Ghastly Accident (Photo) / Please Who Knows Anything About This University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.