Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,776 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1051 Views)

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / 17 Things No Man Can Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: A by Katier00(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Discipline your mind and your won't need this
Re: A by DonroxyII: 3:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Katier00:
Discipline your mind and your won't need this
Gbam !!
Re: A by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2018
true. but men are slowly but surely getting over women. the falling rate of marriage itself is proof men are no longer worshipping sex.
MGTOW, Sex Dolls, Incels etc are all spelling doom to the power of pvssy.

1 Like

Re: A by burner44(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2018
BobWilfred:
Many people believe men are the weaker vessels in terms of sexual sensitivity. Their believe is right. History have it that mighty men were brought down by women. When a woman needs a man, she have seductive formula to lure him to bed. This have destroy marriages of couples who cheat on each other. The first step to resisting seduction is to believe that not all men fall to the seductive venom of ladies. This is called rebranding 'iq'. There is what is called reflex time, this is the time it takes the body to respond to a woman. It's very short. This is the time you have to resist a seductive lady, any other effort after this time is abortive. Ladies know this very well.
a) Dont spend too much time with the opposite sex alone.
b) Dont touch, hug, or play with the opposite sex as a habit
c) Avoid eye contact for too long
d) Dont sit close to a sexually dressed lady for too long.
e) visit a lady with your lady friend or sister dont go alone, the body has chemistry
Always make use of reflex time dunt wait
practically i do this to friends of my Girlfriend, but has never fallen victim as one of her friends once tried. The main thing is to discipline your mind as earlier said. When she tried to, i just looked at her and told her to behave herself because her friend wont take it lightly with her if she see's the way she is behaving.
Re: A by Olalan(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
Self discipline and control is key
Re: A by Rucheen(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Is this nessessary OP

Why being stingy with the dickk

Women really need to be fvcked and fvcked good
Re: A by mgtow: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
true. but men are slowly but surely getting over women. the falling rate of marriage itself is proof men are no longer worshipping sex.
MGTOW, Sex Dolls, Incels etc are all spelling doom to the power of pvssy.

Una no go kill me with all these mentions o angry
Re: A by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
mgtow:

Una no go kill me with all these mentions o angry
lol sorry bro. you gave yourself a name for a popular movement

(1) (Reply)

Need Lines To Woo A Lady.. / My Lying Husband - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye / How To Make Any Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.