Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Do Tinubu, Obj And Bush Have In Common? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Tinubu, Obj And Bush Have In Common? (1009 Views)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / How Do Tinubu And APC Sustain This Level Of Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Tinubu, Obj And Bush Have In Common? by juicy1(f): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2007
TO ME, I FEEL THEY ARE ETHNIC RULER.[img][/img]
Re: What Do Tinubu, Obj And Bush Have In Common? by hooplarr(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2007
I think it's their spontaneity that they have in common. The cavalier manner with which they court danger and often tethering on the verge of chaos.

But they often seem to wiggle out of a tight spot they seem to consciously box "theyselves" in.

While Tinubu's a real bona fide weed blazer, Obasanjo often enjoys a good dose of sex and Bush is a real war monger, it quite puzzling to actually blend these three together as having somethings in common. shocked grin wink undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Any Election Come 14th&21st April, 2007? / Obasanjo’s Last Dance / atiku vs yar adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.