Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,551 members, 7,961,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Greetings And Many Blessings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Greetings And Many Blessings (510 Views)

Greetings! / Yoruba Greetings / Private Universities; Are They Blessings Or The Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greetings And Many Blessings by arula: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi, i  live in london and have two young children who are igbo. Am currently looking for igbo speaking tutor in the harrow, north west london or wider london area who are willing to travel and tutor once a week, please be aware a crb check will be necessary, and some background info so i and the children will be comfortable, it will be paid cash with receipt. I am seperated from their father who unfortunately is no longer in their lives, hence why i ask very kindly if there is a man woman who are of a kind and god respecting nature who is willing in their free time to teach my beautiful children what i am limited too. I have ordered cds from Talk now Igbo for beginners but that is insuffiecient for the task ahead, please feel free to email or ring me neimah@live.co.uk or 07951313535. Any persons with mental health issues or sexual perversions need not apply also persons with convictions. A clean record is a necessity. Please feel free to call between 9 am and 8 pm where all details will be discussed, Thank you for taking the time to read this, many blessings and God bless.  smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Out / Who And How One Write To In Visitation To The University Of Ghana / Esut Admission 2010/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.