Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,600 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

You MUST Compensate Us With Lionel Messi ’- Roma President Orders Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You MUST Compensate Us With Lionel Messi ’- Roma President Orders Barcelona (401 Views)

Roman Abramovich Requests Urgent Meeting With Lionel Messi’s Reps Over Transfer / Barcelona REFUSE To Hold Meeting With Lionel Messi Unless For A New Contract / President Orders All Sports Betting Activities To Cease (see Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You MUST Compensate Us With Lionel Messi ’- Roma President Orders Barcelona by 365trendies: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Roma president, James Pallotta, has insisted
that Barcelona “unethically and immorally”
signed Malcom, when the Italian club already
had an agreement with the player and his
former club Bordeaux.
It has then asked for Lionel Messi by way of
apology.
The Giallorossi were expecting Malcom to
arrive for a medical earlier this week, only for
Barca to hijack the transfer with a bigger offer
to Bordeaux.
Pallotta in an interview with SiriusXM FC, said:
“They knew that this was done.
“In point of fact yesterday they apologised to us
about their actions and how they did things and
I don’t accept the apology, I mean, at all.
“The apology, the only way I’ll except it is
either one of two things. I mean at the end of
the day, send [Malcom] to us, and you know
that’s not going to happen.
“But maybe, as a goodwill gesture, at the very
least they should send Messi to us.”

https://365trendies.com.ng/2018/07/27/you-must-compensate-us-with-lionel-messi-angry-roma-president-orders-barcelona/

Re: You MUST Compensate Us With Lionel Messi ’- Roma President Orders Barcelona by Olifiz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hahahahaha this their president na commedian.

Let’s even just think it will happen. How will dey pay he’s salary (over 500,000€ a week) he’s receiving now?
Re: You MUST Compensate Us With Lionel Messi ’- Roma President Orders Barcelona by Humchi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
After beating my barca 3-0, you still want to take messi??
That is wickedness of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Gonzalo Higuain Snubs Chelsea, Sends Message To AC Milan Fans Ahead Of Transfer / Chelsea Set Sights On Jan Oblak / Chievo Vs Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.