Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,938 members, 7,962,990 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch (110840 Views)

How To Make Best Smooth Tom Brown For Baby Weight Gain , Detailed With Tips & Tr / Baby Food - Tom Brown / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by lovediehatelive(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
shugasofttouch:
You forgot to include soya beans and ground nuts though u said u don't use g nuts then add crayfish or dried fish. How we do ours in the north and after making it, u don't need milk to take it.What u posted was pap made from various grains used also for making pap.

Please How is it done in the north
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by lovediehatelive(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2022
vicardino:

Where do you reside?

Holla, do you still sell? and is yours like notherners own
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by lovediehatelive(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2022
shugasofttouch:
You forgot to include soya beans and ground nuts though u said u don't use g nuts then add crayfish or dried fish. How we do ours in the north and after making it, u don't need milk to take it.What u posted was pap made from various grains used also for making pap.

How is it made in north please
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by Mom007(f): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
shugasofttouch:
Exactly. The above is a pap made from several grains, this is not tom brown. Tom brown has soya, groundnuts and a little crayfish added in. The aroma after roasting and grinding alone is out of this world! You can even sprinkle a little sugar on it and eat it Like that without cooking... It tastes like that Hausa snack called donkuya or something. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by vicardino(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
I still sell but not available at the moment
lovediehatelive:

Holla, do you still sell? and is yours like notherners own
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gracevalue:
No need of washing the grains, after removing the dirts, the roasting process takes care of the rest. Yes, you can include other healthy foods during the process but moderately.
Some of them contain lots of sand now. If you don't wash...
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by Linda2019: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please I want to know if it isn't smooth in the mouth like normal yellow pap after being cooked, cus mine has that tigernut texture in the mouth. But is very smooth before cooking it.
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
vicardino:

Where do you reside?
Hi.
I am interested in the ready made Tom brown pap.
I reside in the Uk but my family house is in Abuja so it can be sent to me if you have.
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by AdeoyeMayowa(f): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tutu82:

Hi.
I reside in the Uk but my family house is in Abuja so it can be sent to me if you have.

You can reach out to me on the quantity you want ma'am
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
AdeoyeMayowa:

You can reach out to me on the quantity you want ma'am
Someone already sorted me out but will keep you in mind.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by AdeoyeMayowa(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tutu82:

Someone already sorted me out but will keep you in mind.Thank you.
You are welcome
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by vicardino(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tutu82:

Hi.

Just seeing that you have been attended to.
Re: How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch by sani90(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2023
Oseh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.