Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,232 members, 7,936,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) (3990 Views)

Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerians are wiser .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Lerio(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Indeed you have an echo between your ears. So checking up on an ongoing project is suddenly campaigning?

Some of you just cook up stuff and pull them out from unpleasantly pungent places.

What useless ongoing project is that?Buharis Campaign office.
What is the project going to be used for? Buharis Campaign
Who is the project going to beniefit? Buharis Campaign

So what were you saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by GAJIT: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lerio:

What and what did he go there to check
don't mind him; like father, like son!
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by GAJIT: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
ekensi01:
Am Tired Of This Buhari Self.

PVC READY

Who Else Is With Me Lets Show By Liking. Against Me Share.
ekensi01:

PVC READY

ekensi01:

PVC READY

#BMGH2019# i.e Buhari Must Go Home
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
abeyaktech:
The man dey play mind game. Which will not favor him.

Im so sure he knows grin
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
pmb only blows lies and propanganda to survive.
Re: Buhari: Stop Campaign For My Re-election, 4 Days Later He Does This (pic) by Ovamboland(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.

Weldone, and your ibo presidential candidate will go with his two left legs to go and campaign in the north for votes. You call them Killers and write so much hatred and you expect love in return?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News In Sokoto. And The Defections Continue / Dubai Now And Then / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.