Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,876 members, 7,959,747 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu (907 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Obiano’s Wife Returns From Face Pumping Plastic Surgery In USA ( See Photos) / Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by 4Ebiscoo: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
WWE legend, Glenn Jacobs aka Kane has been voted mayor of Knox County, Tennessee. The retired wrestler took home the county mayoral election today and will soon run a 450,000-plus population county.

Jacobs who announced he was running for the office last year narrowly won the primary election back in May (he only won by 23 votes) earning a spot in the general election.

That vote was close, but this time around, Kane absolutely crushed the competition winning by more than 15 THOUSAND votes.

WWE World Champion, check. Mayor, check its a bright day for Kane.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/popular-wwe-wrestler-kane-emerges-as.html

Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by amaniro: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
wow Kane Mr. choke slam!
Devilish.... congrats sha
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by chriskosherbal(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
It's that not undertaker's bro and the way entertainers are rushing into politics even in the Nigerian political environment is becoming something ..

BTW since it is the wave of the moment I will try and contest for president 2019 who knows anything cam happen ..lol

See signature
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Now you've won hope you won't choke slam electorates when they ask for meaningful representation.

check my signature for your professional articles on any niche.
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by justrite7: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice one devil's favorite demon
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by Mrjo(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
demon's pikin won
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by Preca(f): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2018
wow..who can think that this man can occupy a political post
Re: Popular WWE WRESTLER, Kane Emerges As The New Mayor Of Tennessee, USA [see Pictu by Philistine(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Devil's favorite demon

(1) (Reply)

Am I Rude And Arrogant? - Timaya Asks His Fans / 'The Police Is On Their Way To Arrest Me in My House'- Tonto Dike Cries Out / Bbnaija: Check Out Cee-c's Look To The Darling Nigeria Relaunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.