Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,941 members, 7,959,969 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi (39418 Views)

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. / Buhari's Mega Rally: Lagos Restricts Movement In 18 Major Routes / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop deceiving yourself.

Nothing for Buhari/APC in the South East.

Igbos loathe APC... Try and process that.
Are Imo indigenes Hausas?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
Igbos Be Careful. They Will Not Give U The Presidency In 2023. Only God Can Do That In Due Time.
If U Make The Mistake Of Voting Buharh, Just Know That Part Of Ur Land Will Be Taken Over By Fulani And Gradually Claim Ur States And That Ends Biafra.
Fear North.
Learn 4rm Benue And Plateau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by babakb: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
GET RID OF CORRUPT EVIL POLITICIANS.

SUPPORT BUHARI !

South Africa was recently brought to its knees by corrupt politicians, now that country is at the brink of a destructive cival war over land and mineral resources. Will that country go the same way like Zimbabwe because the masses continue to vote for a seriously corrupt ANC government.

SUPPORT BUHARI !

But your APC governor erected Zuma's stature in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by LZAA: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is loved by the masses

He’s truly loved by the good masses of Nigeria

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by donnie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fake Photoshop picture
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Croesuscrown: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

You know nothing

Pdp used it for politics

PDP also stop the president from arresting the killers headsmen, right Also the defence minster and IG who were forcing Benue people to drop the anti-grazing law are PDP members, right? Are they (killers Headsmen) not Gadaffi boys again?
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by abefeb1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
I will gladly accept 500 naira to shout Buharri for 2 hours. But will vote PDP on election day. Who wants herdsmen to keep harassing Ebonyi farmers?

yes same way harassing and killing people in Lagos, Oyo and ondo...smh
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by abefeb1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
I will gladly accept 500 naira to shout Buharri for 2 hours. But will vote PDP on election day. Who wants herdsmen to keep harassing Ebonyi farmers?

yes same way harassing and killing people in Lagos, Oyo and ondo.....smh
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow,so apc could muster such a crowd in the absence of buhari and also after umahi denied them the stadium.up buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Awaja(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
The masses are always ready to be rented,we ain’t perturbed.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Scout60(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:
Only online miscreants thought everything ends online

This are the real voters

if only buhari had invested more on education, illitrates like you might be cured. what depicts that they are campaigning for buhari in that picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by pacificom: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
OK good for them.

President Buhari is a very honest man. Because he is not corrupt, those who are corrupt will not like him. Thus indicating that Ebony people are not corrupt people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by searchlight: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Peacecore:
That's southeast o!
so now crowd is necessary but when the same crowd welcome Saraki in kwara the become rented crowd. I don't blame you for your stupidity but who begot you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Tanimuabk: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
i wil insult any pdp supporter's mother oooh.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Tanimuabk: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
u ar a smelling donkey
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by benitwater(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
I don't know you are as poor to d extent of accepting #500 to shout buhari for 2hours ND later vote for Pdp,do you need d #500 at all,despite ur level.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by InvertedHammer: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

/
LOL @ Nigerians.
Rudderless set of human beings.
As the wind blows, they follow.
I won't be surprised say na the same crowd wey been dey follow Kanu be this.
Tomorrow when dey enter market go buy rice, Dem go begin curse Buhari.

/
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by hmuhammad(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop deceiving yourself.

Nothing for Buhari/APC in the South East.

Igbos loathe APC... Try and process that.
did SE vote for him when he won the 2015 election? Abeg park well, do igbos even vote? They only vote on nairaland with likes and shares.

PMB will win with a landslide

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by demzey(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Their sponsors are busy defecting that's why you don't hear about them

Very lame.because day have a figure head up there, and won't be arrested, when their sponsors were still in apc
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Clementoke(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

You know nothing

Pdp used it for politics

Lies. Why haven't Buhari arrested them?
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by hmuhammad(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

Especially APC online miscreants. Very senseless.
you guys don't even have PVC, how do u want to defeat PMB? Go and borrow sense jor

PMB will win and there is nothing you and nnamdi kanu will do about it

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by hmuhammad(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=69991958][/quote]small pikin wey never reach to vote.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Corrinthians(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Their sponsors are busy defecting that's why you don't hear about them
May the oil in your head never run dry my brother!

Their sponsors are happy right now, so no point ordering them to kill. Watch the incidences begin to rise again once PDP starts having troubles again.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Corrinthians(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:

My brother

I have observed you lately

You are a patriot and a nationalist

Keep it up
This dude is one hell of a character. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by lawalosky(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
sarrki:
nnya miri and kudi are like..... . . if u no u no.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Chriscent50b(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
C crowd .my God
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
mycar:

One thing I noticed is that the herdsmen attacks have been on the low of recent. The spat of defection is sending shiver to their spines. undecided
This shows that they know what they are doing.

Another conspiracy theorist on the loose.
If good things happen they find a meaning to it, if bad things happen they also find a meaning to it.
I don't really blame someone of you because your brains are wired to only see negative things about Buhari, his religion and tribe nothing else.

Lest you think I am a BMC like you may likely suppose, I am not and I will confess that I am not really not happy about the killings going on and how the government is handling the situation,but I can't claim to see some good and still be blind to it like you guys do without thinking like humans

You are the real Bigots with letter B.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by binaws(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
anoda blood pressure for PDP sai baba

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by edupedia: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

...i will not accept N5k for one minute from PDP... and that is the difference between those backing Buhari and your looters' paradise....

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by NairaMaster1(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

This are the real voters

Not this ARE::

THESE ARE is the right one.

Meanwhile, check if your god has won any election there before. They got your N500.
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Handsomecole(m): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi by Chigold101(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:

This are the real voters
Akuko...
These same people will gather when PDP comes to Ebonyi...
Show one political rally that didn't have huge crowd...

Politicians pay and import crowd from everywhere to please their leaders and happily eat the devidend of gathering the crowd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.