Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship (11115 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2010
THEY CAME FOR YOU 190,

YOU ARE THE RODENT THEY TRYNA GET RID OF,

Nigerian men are women beaters because they are coward has nothing to do with lack of listening,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

THEY CAME FOR YOU 190,

YOU ARE THE RODENT THEY TRYNA GET RID OF,

Nigerian men are women beaters because they are coward has nothing to do with lack of listening,

lol
ure funny
never seen a fat girl like u so funny,
anyway i win,
talk2u later
off 2 work
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2010
Yeah run fat boy,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2010
fat gurl queen Elizabeth
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2010
Yeah, you wish I was fat, fatboy, YOU BIGGER THAN ME, YOU ONE FRY AWAY FROM MORBID OBESE,

RUN FATYBOY, YOUR TRAM IS WAITING,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by BabaRamo(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2010
The Queen reserves the right to be a bitch. It goes with the territory.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2010
A minute ago fatboy was begging to see my booty pic and want a shot of my camel foot, NOW I AM FAT,

Let me rephrased my last comment, Nigerian men are dumb whores,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2010
^^@queeneve. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by BabaRamo(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2010
Guess it takes one to know one,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by lallafati(f): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2010
BabaRamo:

Guess it takes one to know one,

grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

A minute ago fatboy was begging to see my booty pic and want a shot of my camel foot, NOW I AM FAT,

Can you restrain ur insult to those Nigerian men you mess with?

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by BabaRamo(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2010
The queen must act the bitch.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by vanitty: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2010
So because one fatboy dey toast you up and down, you think you have all of them  figured out.
How smart are we!! cheesy
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by debammy1(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2010
am looking for sponsorship for the negs show sponsors pls call 08024208913
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2010
do i smell war in the house?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2010
justwise:

Can you restrain your insult to those Nigerian men you mess with?

Needless to say, she's some illiterate, ugly, smelly girl who attracts no attention at all from the guy folk. . . Only way to get that much desired attention is by ranting against naija men. . . How intelligent can that be now, huh? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by SAGoddess: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2010
Interesting, a paper wife-to-be selling herself, shocked
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

plz just take this back, ok?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2010
odannon:

Needless to say, she's some illiterate, ugly, smelly girl who attracts no attention at all from the guy folk. . . Only way to get that much desired attention is by ranting against naija men. . . How intelligent can that be now, huh? undecided undecided undecided

I can't stand it when pple generalised. How many Nigerian men does she know?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2010
justwise:

I can't stand it when pple generalised. How many Nigerian men does she know?

I don't think she really meant it.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2010
@190 et'al.
190.you want the sum total for Denmark,Sweden and Canada?you will get it right here;better, better be serious as I don't take tea while discussing business,if you get what I mean.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2010
james1:

@190 et'al.
190.you want the sum total for Denmark,Sweden and Canada?you will get it right here;better, better be serious as I don't take tea while discussing business,if you get what I mean.

Please can you shut the hell up? Stup/d bogus agents like you are only after quick money and wouldn't give a monkey what happens to ur victims
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Odunno,

Please don't never tell anybody that they are unintelligent in a broken grammar. It makes you look bad.

Nope there is no war going on in here, but if you come at me, I will come at you it that simple.

All my previous statements stand and I will not, I repeat will not retract my statements.

If the shoe does not fit you, Don't try to wear it

Madlady,

If you throw a rock, only hit dogs will bark,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
LOL@ME TRYING TO GET ATTENTION FROM A NAME ON THE SCREEN,

PURPLE PILL TIME PEOPLE, LINE UP!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
Any naija man who falls for this is a fool. I am still single and i meet and make friends with amarican ladies here on a daily basis, so why would i fork out such an amount when i could get it for free with my charm and debonair.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

LOL@ME TRYING TO GET ATTENTION FROM A NAME ON THE SCREEN,

PURPLE PILL TIME PEOPLE, LINE UP!

You have my attention.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
here is madlady sad
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^Watch out for me elbow in your ribs. sad
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
James enters?scrowls,then laughs hard.
Justwise or whatever you are called,now look here;if your cranium was not empty,you would have noted the following;I regtrd with my name,you did with an alias.my numbers are all over NL,yours is nowhere here.my mail ad is splattered all over  NL,I was here almost at the begining,where were you then?I personally know barr matthew'matto'the moderator of the property section and I have concluded many transaction through NL.many clients have met with me from NL.my offices are on the island and I live there too,quit a number of clients have come to my street to see me for business.I have a barrage of lawyers who will stop at nothing till they see your back in jail.in case you don't know,internet pages can be generated and tendered as evidence in court.note the language you used,stupid/bogus agent.you are in more trouble than you can ever get out  of.I will find you,no matter how long,infact I suggest you come meet me on the island,I will be back.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Is this type of business transaction legal?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
james1:

James enters?scrowls,then laughs hard.
Justwise or whatever you are called,now look here;if your cranium was not empty,you would have noted the following;I regtrd with my name,you did with an alias.my numbers are all over NL,yours is nowhere here.my mail ad is splattered all over NL,I was here almost at the begining,where were you then?I personally know barr matthew'matto'the moderator of the property section and I have concluded many transaction through NL.many clients have met with me from NL.my offices are on the island and I live there too,quit a number of clients have come to my street to see me for business.I have a barrage of lawyers who will stop at nothing till they see your back in jail.in case you don't know,internet pages can be generated and tendered as evidence in court.note the language you used,silly/bogus agent.you are in more trouble than you can ever get out of.I will find you,no matter how long,infact I suggest you come meet me on the island,I will be back.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . bloody plonker, i'm waiting for you and your part-time street lawyers.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Travelista(f): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
madlady:

Is your business legal?

Good question! I was wondering the same because from his original post, it sounds like he has people inside embassies/consulates but what kills me is how proud he is about his 'connections'. Those same people that would offer the hook up face jail time in their respective countries if they're caught; no one with sense would continue to deal with James1 if they knew how he was talking reckless online. Look at him talking about suing someone for calling him 'bogus'! See big boy puffing up his chest with threats!

James1, people like you make me sick; you're making money through fraud and still have mouth to talk as if you're doing something right. If you're legit, you won't mind me passing your contact info over to a friend with the State Department, will you?

ETA: This is still your contact info, right? 08055638643 or 07040972083

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / A Heartless Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.