Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. (267 Views)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Isale Eko House With Kidnaped Children Meant For Sale / Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. by Royalemex(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2018
This delivery courier/Logistics are scammers. Run away from them. Be warned!!!. They delivered an item for me in Abuja and made away with the #13,500 they
collected from my customer. They went straight and blocked me on their whatsapp and facebook page. Run away from them to avoid falling prey. After over one month, they managed to pick my calls and threatened me to do my worst. After all,the they are about selling the company and I will never get my money. So be careful of even the new company that will buy the business. Any day they refund my money, I will update you all here.

Their contact details are below:-

36 Ekukinam street, Utako District (Off Berger Junction), Utako, Abuja
Tele: 08025106655

6 Kingsley Odo close, off Chief Collins street, Lekki phase 1, Lagos. Tele: 07066039558

(1) (Reply)

PANDEMONIUM Rocks Ado-ekiti Following Assassination Of A Man Yesterday / Young Boys & Their Girlfriends Arrested For Terrorising Residents In Delta (pic) / So Sad! Promising 28-year-old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.