Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212308 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2010
The BBA is meant to unify africans and to know more of other participating countries' culture but with the kind of hate oozing out of SADC towards countries upnorth, I am begining to have the feeling that the show has lost its value. Just visit the BBA site and check the forum u'll understand what am saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by larablog: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2010
Drama wise did is turning out to be the best BBA ever. Every week something intresting happens. Keep pumping them with alcohol biggie
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
i can't wait to see code munya leave the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2010
^ that would make my weekend!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
ACTION STARTED
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
THE NEXT HOUSEMATE TO LEAVE THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE IS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
You've got to love the mad man Mwisho. Very funny dude. It seems only Code will be leaving tonight. But i'm very interested to see how Africa voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
Where's gtay to give us updates
Its time for mwisho to reveal who he swapped.
Mwisho: munya you're finished.
Munya (confused): you swapped me?
Mwisho: i swapped myself for you, you have a way with words which i dont understand. You're finished!

Classic!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2010
The next housemate to leave the house is CODE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
the thing too dry abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
[size=38pt]CODE[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
Am happy

Uti my guy is there
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2010
Bye bye Code. Go and bore the hell out of them at the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
I so hate IK's Munya u safe lines. Can't he be more creative?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
I'm not liking this dagger at all. One housemate must crow like a cork or moo like a cow for at least five minutes every breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Code is gone, very boring and obvious eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
they just wanted to get money from nigerians, they had no bleeeeeping intention of letting uti go, watch out for them again they will put two other people and uti up for nomination to start getting cash from naija again, not dat we mind though, we have enough cash to rescue uti a thousand times.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
codes secret anyone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
df2006:

they just wanted to get money from nigerians, they had no bleeeeeping intention of letting uti go, watch out for them again they will put two other people and uti up for nomination to start getting cash from naija again, not dat we mind though, we have enough cash to rescue uti a thousand times.

If u dont know anything pls can u keep ur mouth shut?
who told u big brother ve a hand in nomination. . . .
The housemate are responsible
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
Last week you voted to save Code, Munya or Uti. This graph shows how you voted!

Uti was the most popular Housemate with eight countries voting to save him, while Munya had six countries voting to save him and Code had one.

Therefore, because he received the fewest country votes, Code has been evicted.

Uti

The countries that voted to save Uti were: Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda.

Munya

The countries that voted to save Munya were: Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the Rest of Africa.

Code

The country that voted to save Code was his home country, Malawi.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/2873/Your-Votes-Code-Munya-Uti.html

I said Munya's far away countries nomination strategy would come back to bite him in the backside eventually. Well I guess Tanzania wised up and ditched him once he started targeting them. Well done you guys at least this shows Munya is beatable. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2010
These barnmates wicked o! When are they gonna let code in the barn? I'm beginning to feel for the guy sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
9ja una get mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
I feel like poping champagne for y all! Uti is d most popular! Abeg,abeg,abeg,abeg, una too much! Mwah!  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
O my God! See this life? Na so dem no like this guy reach?

Housemates didn't miss him a bit; in fact they're discussing their next meal!

Barn mates? Hillarious,  They're keeping the dude out in the cold
Cos no one wants him in.

Dis na height of unpopularity!

Meanwhile, earlier on, the guy dey deceive himself say dem nominate am becos him be threat to them!
Why would anyone deceive themselves to this extent!

Ok o. Code, welcome to the barn. Hope you won't bore them out sotey, dem come begin ask biggie to be voluntarily evicted!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
Congrats Naija. let's not rest on our oars. the hate from the Mumu's gonna increase.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2010
How i wish we had a double eviction. At least the results should shut the MUFC morons up. Gosh, i dont know who i dislike more, munya or his useless supporters.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mufc thinks say na only dem sabi ojoro. 9ja na de master of game. Bigup ur selves.Next time we work on rest of africa vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
Well done guys, thanks to d african countries dat voted for uti
Uti is d most popular over d fake diamond boi hahahahaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2010
congratulaions nlanders utis d main man wit 8 countries biigie shld hav allowed 2 people go why does ik always call munyas name 1st since uti had d highest vote cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mnet really messed up here. Apperantly all the housemates know about the Barn, whoever who messed up must have been fired or suspended. Its millions lost for Multichoice. The barn serves no purpose any more.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
I think Code in the barn may not be so bad for the barnmates. After all the drama and angst that Yacob has caused, may be its best we didn't get a powder keg like Uti or Munya and his own brand of drama. Code and his guitar will help mellow their mood, even he makes them feel a little depressed and lacking in energy.  

But that Mwisho is crazy. "Munya you are finished"  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.