Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212305 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusco: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
men missed last nites drama but k1 must provoked the devil outta pple, just watched uti dishing out some atomic bomb size insults @ k1 'u r a waste of semen, infact u r road kill shocked uti dis ur mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
k1 says that Uti couldn’t even bury his father because he (Uti)was chasing money. Hmmm, dis boiz brain don dey shatter oo. picking quarel with everyone jst because he tinks he was swapped. k1 is not only metally disturbed but he is also an axhole. imagine bringing someone's dead father in2 a completely unrelated matter. that nigga has gone out of his mind.come nxt week, he'll surely reap the consequencies of his actions;yeye bushman!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
Uti said kaone is a waste of s.e.m.e.n and not his fault he was never luved and kaone said he is not d one who killed uti's father and he is chasing money instead of burying his dad! Both have really gone overboard today
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
Pls did anyone hear d part whem Mumuya told Uti that he came back into d BB all star cos of Uti is he trying to settle old scores or wht nd he ended by saying that if Uti doesn't understnd wht he meant by that then him(Uti) is dumb.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
"why you wanna kill d youth in me, youth in me". grin grin grin This K1 is something else. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
@adaobi,u can simply go to www.bigbrotherafrica.com to watch up to date videos (diary sessions,e.t.c.),news or vote in d polls n u can check out d forum too. lots of interestn threads to view from viewers across africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
V24 I heard that and tot this mumuyam has guts but I thank God Uti tread lightly with him and doent get sucked in when he starts his crazy talk
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
Just saw some of d footage from Uti behaviour with k1 last night (thanks to a friends pvr). That boys shakara and mouth is too much. He is d perfect example of what eldee described in his song shakara. I am sure he probably can't throw a real punch. For someone who claims crase, he has too many words in his mouth. Real crase men act, they don't spend time making detailed and elaborated threats. grin

I also heard that he said to Paloma sometime last night that if k1 had tried what he did with Meryl, with Sheila, that he would have _ _ _ _ (fill in the blanks) shocked. Why didn't d Yacob fight happen in his presence, I would have loved to see his reaction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
Shows kicks off with ik's splendid intro and a Namibian dude singing about botswana. if only their reps can parley lyk that cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Wont be too shocked if Mwisho leaves. Just got a gut feeling. His fan base has never really got going. Just a few more moments and we will know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
paloma out! no surprises for me
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2010
okay that was expected. That means mwisho's supporters haven't gone to sleep as I had suspected.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
her dagger goes to meryl, she must dust and vacuum d rugs and carpets in d house everyday
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
OMG!!! Did you guys see jen's swift change of reaction after paloma walked out of eviction doors? That gal na real snake. stil like her tho'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jen is the only one playing the game with her eyes wide open
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jen has eye on d ball, just like mwisho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
@dominique i was shocked @ her quick change from tears to laffing with a cigarette in her hand, dat gal is playing dis game big time. notice she is now an unofficial member of d MNC and always chasing uti everywhere
yesterday she was pestering him throughout d party trying to dance with him, jen jen i like ur game jare wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
D girl is good. Didn't she suceed in getting Uti to make her his vice. This is why I didn't like Tatiana this season. There nothing wrong with being sneaky, but try to be subtle, not in your face about it. Jen has subtly which Tati doesn't.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jen was so excited and she even smoked a cigarette for a change. These barnmates are becoming so creative hee.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
Jen scored Uti 10 full marks as a kisser. I wonder what he would have scored if he was not HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
These barnmates are something else. With the matress they laid outside for paloma, wonder if they will let her in tonight grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ambber:

Jen scored Uti 10 full marks as a kisser. I wonder what he would have scored if he was not HOH

When did this happen. They kissed? No wonder Sheila was constantly talking about Jen having eyes on him, and thought she was being a jealous friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2010
Wow, Paloma is gonna walkout of the barn, the stress is starting to get on her, she is busy talking with chickens
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
who are the two barnmates do you want to see them back in the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
Damn,Paloma almost killed a chicken based on the note that was left outside for her by the barnmates.
Hear her go with her sermons again,smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
Hannington and Lerato must must sent back into the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
you have to give it up for these barn and house mates  this is pressure! men dem try!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
1,2:

Hannington and Lerato must must sent back into the house.

seconded
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2010
1,2:

who are the two barnmates do you want to see them back in the house?

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by madejibo: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
HANNIGTON and SHEILA must go back to the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
Kaone is definately next, after Paloma walked, he looked so worried, he knows that he is up come tomorow. If he is not nominated, Uti will put him up. There is nothing interesting about him. Him, Paloma, Code, Jen,Meryl and Munya must just bounce. No entertainment what so ever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
For the sake of drama I'd return Sheila and Hannington. But strategically thinking I would send back Lerato and whomever leaves next (most likely K1 or Jen).

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.