Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212310 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
leave all those big big grammer

the "key" is that are we ready to mobilize our selves to vote enmasse as we did for uti (the naija way tongue tongue tongue tongue)

the "team cool cool cool cool " that was responsible for uti's sparring win over munya is hidden in this forum,

is the "team cool cool cool cool"  ready to do the same for jen

all we ghast to do is mobilize oursefs with our naija unbeatable spirit and munya's case would be  a forgotten issue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ Gbam.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
Am glad he put up Munya and not K1, we need K1 in the finale because he's the one to split Munya's votes. Not to worry about Moz, we fit always use kurukwere take their votes, dey seem not to be very active anyways. I beg lets forget about taking Munya out now cos even if we succeed, am sure he'll get back in. Our focus should be on strategically sending back the sadc housemates so dey'll split votes. As for Ghana, dey no get choice, infact make we not worry bout spilt votes wit Mwisho and co, wen we get to the finale, am sure say out kurukwere go take all the 8 votes we got for homeboy dat time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Lawyerchap, true talk regarding the highlighted submission of my view. But i still feel its a risk worth taking cos if you look at the previous voting records, Moz hasnt really voted in favour of Munya and i dont see them voting for him in the finale if Jen gets evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
I simply dont see how jen can evict munya.Whether we like it or not munya is a strong force. If jen shld get evictd den uti has just lost one country dat always supported him cuz he could av put up ka1 makn it easy 4 jen to escape evctn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
go uti go uti go uti grin grin grin what was all that drama in the dairy room? 9ja boy sha cheesy

jen vs munya abi? mufc don spend money for this show and r still gonna spend a lot for their diamond boy to make d finals and come out empty handed grin
wetin una day talk bout fiona land say dem no go tanda lehin omo wa? na today? abegiiiiiiiiiiiii
BUT i wish and pray munya can be kicked to d barn 1st just to have the satisfaction of seeing him there and even worse being kicked out by lil miss sunshine jen grin i tell u that will be a classic moment for life!!!!
am loving this game my people,am loving it

paloma don go give sheila hope now for uti abi? anyways no yawa, we await more drama wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Seems people are confused. Look even if Munya will return from d barn if we send him out. Is it not better to send him there and force his mufc to save him from there? They say you walk before you run. Stop over analyzing, its better Munya goes to d barn and then has to fight to come back, than to leave him in that house to continue solidifying his grasp on S.A, ZAM, ZIM, NAM, MAL, BOT and possibly reacquiring TZ and MOZ. Look we can worry about how to beat him in d finals when we have a final set. But for now you take the shot when you have it and Munya is within the cross-hairs, we have the shot I say we take it now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
well if the 8 obodos remain consistent this week maybe Munya will leave, unfortunately Jen is unlikely to inspire people to vote that much. I see Ghana voting Munya, only Uti has been able to take their vote from him. As for the people who are not sure Uti should win, let me just say that any attempt to make Lerato. Hanny or any other guys win will result in a win for Munya. It is clear at this point that the only match for Munya is Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
tatiana009:

well if the 8 obodos remain consistent this week maybe Munya will leave, unfortunately Jen is unlikely to inspire people to vote that much. I see Ghana voting Munya, only Uti has been able to take their vote from him. As for the people who are not sure Uti should win, let me just say that any attempt to make Lerato. Hanny or any other guys win will result in a win for Munya. It is clear at this point that the only match for Munya is Uti

Mwisho won d Ghana vote and yes I know it was against Paloma but considering that mufc backed her it still counts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
@montelik, i mean Ghana's vote when Munya is up, so far only Uti has managed that. Mumu seems to have a lot of fans in Ghana, i see them voting him week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
If we allow Munya coast to victory they will gather the momentum to have lost over d last 2 cycles and then we start from d back like with Sheila. Mwisho improved to 9 countries even though mufc were backing Paloma. they are losing steam, now is the time to keep pressing to keep them on the back foot. mufc now are no longer talking about gaining countries, they are simply looking to retain d ones they have. They are on d back foot, so we need to keep pressing before they return to their previous strength of about 12 votes.

Please pple lets try and help Jen. I kinda like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
The truth is Jen cant inspire or mobilise MNC supporters or Munya haters to vote en masse to save her and kick Munya out. It'll be a miracle for Jen to kick Munya out. Kenya, a key MNC country wont vote her cos she sent out their rep, Ghana and Tanzania wont probably vote her. We cant go through all the hussle we went through in making Uti top Munya for Jen, i really dont see that happening. Munya is seen as the only force to compete with and defeat Uti by the SADC sadists. Am only being realistic and thinking ahead. Am very certain we would get Moz vote in the finale cos thats where the real battle will be with Uti and Munya being there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
Thinking 'strategically', lol. I believe ensuring Munya goes to the barn this week should be tops in our priorities for the following reasons:

1. T'will be nice to see him taste the barnlife, hence blow off some of his arrogance
2. For dissing Naija, he needs to be taught a sweet 'barn' lesson
3. Let's make it clear to his supporters a second time that he's in fact,  not invincible, and can, in fact, be taken out by a strong contender
4. Above all, let's make it easier for ourselves in the finals, cos Munya will definitely be voted back into the main house, no big deal, no problem. So our only worry will be who we should support to return to the house. Here, I think we should support Lerato, for the simple reason that she'll help achieve the feat of dividing the SADC votes. Sheila and Hanny won't do here, cos we already have Kenya and Uganda's votes.

My two pence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^gbam , on spot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2010
Paloma with no discernible fan base got a whole 6 votes against Mwisho d next most popular after possibly Uti & Munya. This was a contest that on paper looked like a mismatch. People were saying 14-1, yet what happened. Simply cos mufc voted for her even though she had nominated Munya and dissed Lerato and several others within them. Mwisho should have won countries like Nam (his wife's obodo), Mal (was friendly with code), S.A (Lerato's friend) but he couldn't. Yes Jen has a tall order before her but when your opponent is on d back foot and bleeding you don't stop the fight because you don't have your best fighter in the ring. Instead you give what encouragement you can to the one you have, to go and finish him off if he can. All of you that thinking too far ahead may end up regretting not taking your chance now. What if Uti snaps k1 neck this week and loses his support like Sheila did. How can you place your faith in housemates who already been voted out before by Africa (barn mates) to beat a Munya. I said it before I say again you take the chance when it presents itself or else it may never come round again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
but seriously guys are we gonna let this chance slip us by dont we wanna see munya in d barn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
@montelik  you are talking musashi,s five rings, here,  when a chance presents itself do not let it go to waste. i say we take out munya now with this chance, especially now that they are bleeding,( mufc) nobody knows tmorro. let them do more work from the barn and who says the barn mates have no support of their own, he just might not be voted back into the house having been demystified.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
c'mon pplzzzz, lets just try, haba, we just gotta stick to d winnin format we used a few weeks back, if we manage to get munya into d barn, MUFC will definitely bring him back and dat wd leave only one return ticket for sheila, hanny, tatiana nd lerato fans to compete for.
Buh if we let dis chance slip by, then u can be rest assured dat MUFC will help bring sheila, hanny or even tatiana back in2 d house just to split Utis votes in d finals. (kenya, angola, uganda)
Uti played the game well 2nyt by servin us munya, lets not bungle it.

For those talkin abt determining which barnmates return to the house, this is the first step. Waitin for biggie to throw d barn voting lines open will be leavin it till its too late.

I understand d lack of motivation thingy, buh d reality is pple ar not exactly watchin this boring show, a FEW persistent voters can swing the votes in any direction.

Thats y sheila can have 5 country votes in one week, 8 for Uti in d next and mwisho had 9 against paloma who unbelievably got 6 votes. . . No consistency, it aint africa voting pple, its just a few desperate / persistent voters. WE CAN DO THIS.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2010
okay guys am in, we did it for Uti against all odds and am sure we can do it again. I beg make we concentrate for the 8 obodos we get for homeboy. Our aim is those 8., dat is all we need people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
I am in too! Let's bring this guy down!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ok guys, i concur. I'm in and will do my part and hope Munya gets evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
I'm in too.
BTW there are only two possible contenders for this moola, Uti and Munya, lets take Munya out now and even if he gets back, the fact that small Jen took him out will definately make him weak and that weakness is wat we need
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
What is this Zimbo doing so late at night alone in the kitchen, eating all the meat. He knows that every one is sleeping then the camera would be on him, how clever, he must just go to sleep becuase no one really wants to watch a person on his own, eating meat alone. This guy is up to something, why is opening up stuff while others are fast asleep, lets hope he does not put poison on that food. How can he just open a unit where food is stored and just stired at the food. Never trust this Zimbos .

He really does not know what to do, he wants to cook so late @ 01H00 AM
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^D guy is probably nervous knowing uti swapped either himself or k1.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2010
He does not know that the game is far from over, some barnmates still coming back, which will just frustate him more since he thought there were only 5 housemates left. Long way togo for him, he really needs to work for his cash or bounce
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2010
D boy is afraid uti put him up. He probably thinks his sadc strategy will not be sure against jen. He is afraid she may split his votes and he knows he hasnt made many friends outside sadc with his strategy. He probably fears code, paloma and k1's votes will go to her and then he is in trouble cos d ng, ke, gh, et wont like him. His diary session today should be interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2010
guys we gotta do more than yada away here, dis guy gotta go to d barn NOW!!! else its gonna be a case of had we known. he is so scared right now and rightly so, lets not let uti or ourselves down
i relish d thought of him walking out that eviction door on sunday, even if he comes in later at the end of d show we would still have the satisfaction of having seen him evicted after so many survivals
MUFC have really worked on my nerves with their cockiness angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2010
Oya let's go to work kurukerely.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2010
@ dominique, akinsadeez, kbone and all u uti haters claiming to be naija, u cant fool us, coming here to sow seeds of hatred for our boy. u mumuyam undercover agents, nonsense! For ur info-
-uti's obviously d most entertaining hm
-most decent
-respects ladies d most
-even as d finest/1 of d finest, he has d highest self control (all d ladies are dieing 4 homeboy, Lerato & sheila once confessed d 1st time they saw uti they cldn't luk him in d eye! Jen was so disappointed uti didn't kiss her!)
-he gives d house life
-- check bba website, its always uti this or that, even wen he farts it makes headline news, his pix/gist sells like hot cake!
and lets not 4get he brings lots of dough to mnet ala naija voters/subscribers. Who says naija cant set a record by winning back to back? only haters i guess!
With these salient pts of mine, i hope u're convinced and not confused that UTI DESERVE D DOUGH D MOST!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2010
^^^Oh boy please don't so seeds of discord here. D pple u mention above are true naija pple and if you have read dis thread you would know they far from Uti haters, not to talk of Munya spies. You think Uti will win and is d best, they have their concerns. That shouldn't mean you start making unwarranted attacks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2010
df2006:

@montelik  you are talking musashi,s five rings, here,  when a chance presents itself do not let it go to waste. i say we take out munya now with this chance, especially now that they are bleeding,( mufc) nobody knows tmorro. let them do more work from the barn and who says the barn mates have no support of their own, he just might not be voted back into the house having been demystified.

Haven't read it. Is the book really good? Maybe I will grab a copy one of these days.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2010
@CHARLOE

I'm very certain that the people you mentioned above are no cowards, they will respond if they think it's necessary.

What everybody is doing is to come up with the best way to approach this and at the same time point out their concerns, observations/loopholes etc. there are no Uti haters here please, the duo of Dominique and Kbone in particular.

So please READ, INTERPRETE, COMPREHEND before you write/speak.

Thank you and avoid DISTRACTION, we don't need that at this point in time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.