Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (212318 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2010
Now i cant wait for the eviction show to start. So much to look forward to and am particularly excited about seeing ex-housemates doing their thing on stage. One thing is for sure, Uti is not going to the hateful barnville and the way it looks, he'll surely come tops in the voting result with Meryl being the most likely housemate to get evicted or a probable shock evictee in the person of Mwisho. I also want to state that am happy for Merylisho. I hope they stay together and like Meryl rightly said no one should judge them except God and love. The biggest winners are Mnet and Endemol cos the event of yesterday surely won them alot of good public image. And how i wish none of the barnmates would return back to the house. The hatred, envy, anger, depression and frustration of being losers, and all sort of negative and hatred emotions they exude is scary and frightening. I'd probably prefer the housemate that gets evicted today to return back and any of Hannington, Yacob or Sammy but unfortunately they're no longer in the game. Anyways, i know i wont be wasting a penny or my energy in voting back any of the hateful six even for strategic reasons. I also want to send congratulatory messages in advance to all Uti supporters for voting to save him again. Lets look forward to the finale and do it again for Naija. Big ups to you Kobikwelu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2010
Bitter barn gurls especially paloma,mtscheew.

I love that hannington interview,dude is so straightforward.looking forward for tonite's eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2010
Been away for less than a week & the thread is on fire, na so my people, una do well as una dey hammer voting lyk una neighbour daughta, me sef follow hammer even as i no dey

dem don tell Monkey say she don get new papa? Correct Ape, no be small tin,

waitin 4 d show to start,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
Whoever gets evicted out of merylsho (or both), lets hope the bitter barnladies don't keep them out all night. methinks they have enuf bile to do just that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
hmmm.,.,.  jst some few minutes left to celebrate the result of our hardwork.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^^Watching this space wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
What a way to open the show. Lovely performance by Kwaku and Mimi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
I got fame and fortune on my fingertips ,

and when i think about that money, i lick my lips

Kevin Chuwang Pam is rocking the stage with Queen Elizabeth cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
elizabeth is lookin HOT shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
Keeeviin!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
Kevolutionnnnnnnn babyyyy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
Chei, See Emma [/b]looking 'Take Away'  grin

Are my eyes deceiving me, the D.J is none other than Moz Boy [b]Leonel
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
wat ar dis guys eatin i need some emma is on stage nw wow
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
said it b4 EMMA is beautiful
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
Wow, Emma is gonna be so sweet for dinner tonite. Omo mehn this girl don tuch up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
our keliz!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss and emma baby kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
Emma is looking red hott!! Thats one heck of a diva.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
I.K:
Hey guys, how are you doing?
Okay. Let's get straight to it today. No time to play around

The next housemate to leave the Big Brother House is : Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
meryl leaves d house   tongue : cool cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mwisho looks composed! But quickly grabs his last long kiss from the new Runaway Bride!

Dramatic reactions, look at the shock on Uti's face

Uti: This doesn't make sense!

Meryl to Mwisho: See you soon okay! take care of yourself
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
Just as much as i thought. Meryl bye for now. Waiting to see how d countries voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
I hope Kweku isnt gonna be her guest. she doesnt need the distraction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
She's clearly unhappy. I feel bad for her cry. The barn ladies better be nice o!
The house is now officially a boys hostel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2010
Just as much as i thought. Meryl bye for now. Waiting to see how d countries voted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
I.K:
We've decided to reward Meryl for being the last lady to leave the house. We've decided to bless her with two daggers for 2 separate individuals.
One housemate must lay the table beautifully for dinner and make sure that the hosuemates sit down to eat everynight!

Meryl:
Uti, i love you babe, handle this one for me!

I.K:
Here's the second dagger. A second housemate must bake a fresh loaf of bread everyday for one week

Meryl: Baby, i know you're gonna make me proud. It's going to my man. It's going to Mwisho!

I.K:
It's time to let your housemates know what your secret is. Good news is you get to keep your $1000.00. Bad news is you're about to tell your fiance your secret

Meryl:
It was in the past but i had a sexual relationship with a celebrity in Namibia who happened to be married!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2010

Last week you voted to save Kaone, Meryl, Mwiso or Uti. This graph shows that Meryl had zero popularity votes, while Mwisho had one, Kaone has six and Uti had eight.

Uti was the most popular Housemate with eight countries voting to save him, while Meryl had no countries voting to save her.

Therefore, because she received no country votes, Meryl has been evicted.

Uti

The countries that voted to save Uti were: Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Kaone

The countries that voted to save Kaone were: Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Mwisho
The country that voted to save Mwisho was: Tanzania
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
no surprises that meryl got bounced, what did uti mean by it makes no sense? maybe he thought kaone will go
uti and mwisho get d daggers from meryl WTH these housemates dont know who to throw daggers at?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
Why is namibia not voting meryl? I suspect mufc vote riggers are at it again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
Men that Emma looked good enough to eat. Fine fine lady  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
i tink say we go jeje need more obodos cos lookin at the way dos mumunya voted last wk wey im get lyk 13votes,e be lyk don meaqn biz pass us o,, make we create more obodos for dos 8 votes wey home boy get shey una dey feel me
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
we need to send dat s.a thing bak to house make mumu loose s.a vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2010
If only Namibia supported their country woman it would have been a tie between prospective husband and wife.  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.