Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,720 members, 7,962,334 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

National Identity Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Identity Card. (243 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Identity Card. by Dadadash40: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2018
For over 5 years I registered for the national identity card yet they have not given it to me. It's a very big shame for a country like Nigeria to face this problem. What is actually delaying the card printing is what I don't know.

I know that Nigeria is rich enough to print these cards the same day of registration. I have many things online that require the national identity card before money will be paid. those that are into online business will understand how frustrating it is. Or do they select special persons that card are printed for?

What did we do to our leaders for them to be this wicked and heartless. I know I'm not the only one suffering this. I'm very sad and heartbroken about this.

We all must condemn this act of wickedness and negligence by federal government. Nobody is talking about it .

SHAME SHAME SHAME

1 Like

Re: National Identity Card. by adontcare(f): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Mine is 4 years ago. The system is corrupt
Re: National Identity Card. by Excallibur(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2018
just like technology, the nigerian government has been evolving over the years in a scintilating manner to achieve stunning levels of incompetence. And its not a question of party, they are all the same
Re: National Identity Card. by vivvyo(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
same here,
five good years.

sometimes i look at the printout given to me and feel like disposing it.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Why Igbo Can't Produce Nigeria's President -- Rochas Okorocha / Amnesty International Congratulates Fg For Overhauling Sars / El-rufai Presents N155.8 Budget For 2019 To Kaduna Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.