Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man (1112 Views)

The Rich Man And The Sexy Girl[+18 imagery picture] / Top 10 Signs You Are A Madman!! Authentic. / Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by Doncharlescj(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
Something happens in my street, my neighbour bought a Jeep and there is a simbor 4*4 on the back of the Jeep there is a madman called Joel. Joel was passing in the evening time and he saw 4*4 on the Jeep. and he said who is this madman that dose not know that 4*4 is 16 and he wet and wrote 16 on the Jeep with a stone and left,when the richman saw that, he was so angry and take the Jeep to a workshop. And clean up the 16 which Joel the madman wrote. The nextday Joel was passing again and he saw the 4*4 he became so angry he said who is this madman that have money to buy Jeep but he dont know common mathematics and he went their and write answer again 16 and he letf. When the man saw this the second time he was shouting who is doing this to me, who is this enemy of progress, that don't know that I spent a lot of money to clean up this mess, he went and clean it again. The incident letter happens the thrid time, this time somebody advised the rich man saying if your goiry to clean it again this time, try to write 16 on it with panth the rich man do it exsictly as the man advised, the nextday Joel was passing and he saw 4*4=16 he was so happy because the owner has got it right this time, he went to the back of the Jeep and pick up a stone as he always do and mark a very big good on the Jeep and writte very good boy and letf.the owner saw it this time and feanted.
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by Ndukao(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
Man this is d most ridiculous i've ever had.u b joke cracker?2 gbosa for u man[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by Spyker: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hope this is not the comedy acted by John Okafor alias Mr. Ibu you are rephrasing.
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by dani1luv: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2010
^^I tire oh
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by romsky: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2010
even my LATE GREAT-GRANDPA knew this joke
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by mitchyy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
Crazy joke! U got me laughing non-stop!
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by Doncharlescj(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
I Love this Jeep
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by cbase: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
So na u b joel sef?
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 25, 2010
romsky:

even my LATE GREAT-GRANDPA knew this joke
i wonder ooo, very dry joke.

@poster, think before you write
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by cbase: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
all haterz are liable to die young grin
Re: A Madman Called Joel, And A Rich Man by jokingmary(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
I've this before but you made it funnier cheesy

Nice 1 @ poster wink

(1) (Reply)

<< Fowl Joke >> / Thunder Fire Your A.s.s / I Missed My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.