Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,100 members, 7,963,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Help: What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: What Should I Do (785 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / Pls Help! What I Once Enjoyed Is Now putting My Job At Risks / Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2010
This lady of mine, Precious by name, we met in Lasu, things lead to other we became friends, i asked her out, though she never say yes, but shows in her behaviour, she doesnt want to see any lady with me, with more pressure on her she told me that i should not let anybody knows that we are both dating, during this time Dept. President was troubling her, all these i know cos she do tell me including SRC issue, one day i call her to asked her are we dating or not, she couldnt not give me concrete answer, i try to call off the relationship but i cant cope, we settle that, now the climax of it is that i wrote my wife in her photo profile on Facebook, she took offence of this raining words on me on phone that i should stop that do i want to implicate her, caution me not to do that, we are just friends, to crown it all she went to block me not to have access to her profile anylonger, friends what should i do, am thinking of calling it a quit, meanwhile we were both agemate, or what do you suggest.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2010
I do not get it, You are married, and u have this female friend of yours who controls you
is that what your saying?
Re: Help: What Should I Do by fubiluv: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2010
She is not that into you,and wouldn't want you to show her off as your babe.
Ter her its over and see how she reacts to it.You will be so disappointed.You can do better than that pls.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by debammy1(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2010
HOUSE OF MUSIC PROD nusic label / events co. is promoting a show soon the show will feat. Naija's finest artiste its gonna be hot. details on face book page pls soon potential sponsors call 08024208913
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2010
@poster
call WHAT quit?! you have no relationship with this gal and, by the look of things, she hasnt got anything for you.
i guess she doesnt want her REAL man to see what you wrote about her. i understand why she is pissed

if you didnt get it when she blocked you from her FB, then nothing will.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2010
why u de worry urslf over a chick weh no send for you?

abeg move on jor tongue
Re: Help: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2010
rokiatu:

I do not get it, You are married, and u have this female friend of yours who controls you
is that what your saying?

Let me try and explain that part of wife to you.

The poster made a comment on the girl's pics on facebook calling her his wife and she kicked off and told him off.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Acidosis(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2010
The girl is an obstacle for your right woman. Why would you allow a girl who doesn't care whether you d*e or not, have your head controlled. She's just showing the act of jealousy and I'll advice you run away from her
Re: Help: What Should I Do by adamse(f): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2010
i do not understand why some guys prefer being humiliated! leave precious that is what you should do.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by daduke2k(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2010
What u shld do is hit ur head hard on a thick wall. Capish?
Re: Help: What Should I Do by adamse(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2010
on second thoughts,i think this girl wants to eat her cake and have it.she wants to be seen has single in public and still does not want to let go of you.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2010
adamse:

on second thoughts,i think this girl wants to eat her cake and have it.she wants to be seen has single in public and still does not want to let go of you.she doesn't people to know you both are dating? ask her y.

Double dating, she want to keep the men in her life apart to avoid public bust-up or been dumped by them
Re: Help: What Should I Do by izeek(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2010
somtimes i baffle at the type of issues people seek advice for.

u are just her helpmate, dont u get that.
she is seriously entangled with some1, no put sand sand for her garium.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by petebor02(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2010
in the first place u people are not dating.
Re: Help: What Should I Do by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2010
Reality sucks, but you have to face it.
Do not be a love mugu.
Forget her.

I had a gal for some years and she gave me great sexual intercourses for three years, but she had a double life and I wanted to let her be free to be herself, but she often whined that I was looking for excuse to dump her.
I did not dump her, but she was cheating and lying and smiling until I used Facebook to catch her and that was it.
I have closed her chapter for now and faced the reality of her dog life.

My advice is FACE REALITY AND LEAVE THIS YOUR FEMALE FRIEND ALONE FOR NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Worths It. / Men Beware! / Best Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.