Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,555 members, 7,961,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) (46755 Views)

SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Viral Video Of SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere / SARS Operatives Seen Learning From Suspected Fraudsters They Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Princedapace:

Thank u. That is why I laugh when I see people think SARS na be their only problem for this country..

I know how many times I have been rejected online just because I am a nigerian..

Our fraudulent activities are known all over the world. And na these politicians cause am. Yet nigerians prefer to protect politicians and kill their next door neighbour who stole Maggie

Exactly! That's why the first thing we need is for the youths to be enlightened. A lot of the miscreants in our society are the ones praising politicians because of 5k.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by stblessing(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hey! To fiakwa!! Bacteria calling themselves anti bacteria. Lord have mercy on this crazy country *spits*
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by somehow: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
nairaman66:
Even with the recent happenings from the Vice President they still go about extorting money from harmless civilians!

They should completely scrap the unit and recruit the left overs into the Nigerian Army to fight Boko Haram in Sambisa forest! Anything short of this is sheer corruption!

You're talking like they are not Nigerians.

Because you are a police man or whatever doesnt change you from being Nigerian.

Tell me which occupation in Nigeria both public and private/NGO is devoid of corrupt entities.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by HoodBillionaire: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
u r stil on dis scam
i cant wait for dem to behead u
and put it as FP on nairaland
for 3years
same handwriting
u neva stil pick
i cant wair for your beheading
sm1030:
check and confirm the winning then call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe if interested
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
josju:
I wonder why some people are happy about the said reformation of SARS it won't work that I am sure about, except it's not the Nigerian Police force we know

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
I've seen SARS in this particular bus on CMD road before. That was like 2 or 3 weeks ago on a Monday morning before 8am. I was frightened.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by oji39: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
DO YOU LOOSE ALOT IN SPORT BETTING?
THIS IS YOUR HIGH TIME TO MAKE MONEY
GRAB TODAYS FIXED MATCH TICKET AND START WINNING..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT HAVE BE BETTING WITH US.
TODYS GAME GOES FOR 12O ODD
CALL OR WHAYSAPP TO GET YOUR GAME

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by dracosith(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hahahhahahahahah.....You talk this one my guy
nairaman66:
Even with the recent happenings from the Vice President they still go about extorting money from harmless civilians!

They should completely scrap the unit and recruit the left overs into the Nigerian Army to fight Boko Haram in Sambisa forest! Anything short of this is sheer corruption!
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by mfm04622: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
germanized:
Nigerians need to be informed that not every policeman wearing a labelled polo or shirt is a SARS officer. There are so many units in the police force like Anti-Cultism, Anti-Robbery, Anti-Kidnapping etc and that's where a lot of people get confused and tag them SARS officers.

The attack should be on the police force in general and not just SARS, cos the unit is just one of many others and the thieves in the force are using that opportunity to harass people all the time. Any young man can be harassed by these people and it's just so unfair. They should remember that whatever they do to people today, karma will also visit their family members in the future.

Is anti-robbery not SARS?
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Torg77: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Issafela:
Osinbajo may have had his say in Abuja, but SARS operatives are currently having their way and extorting in Surulele, Lagos.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/sars-operatives-seen-extorting-lagosians-in-surulere-lagos-video/

At least with SARS when they are approaching you know the devil is coming but with the people in power tbeh just take the peoples billions and smile on TV. I think in know which one of these two devils I fear the most . people in government are worse than SARS just that SARS are a tad bit more violent
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
mfm04622:

Is anti-robbery not SARS?
Good question. Cos I know a lot of people are confused.

Each police station has an internal anti-robbery unit and that has been th biggest problem. The special anti-robbery squad is a totally different squad and was renamed FSARS. This is the issue cos most people think all policemen wearing anti-robbery polo are the same as SARS and it's a regulatory problem by the police cos most people are not aware of these differences.

Hope that helps.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Ochiboy11: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZD-d-bPAc
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by msylva2147(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
please can someone tell why you feel this people are extorting money? All I can see is the SARS waiting patiently to board a bus.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by mutvy: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
Special Armed Robbery Squad ....SARS
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by IbrahimDamola: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
msylva2147:
please can someone tell why you feel this people are extorting money? All I can see is the SARS waiting patiently to board a bus.

Your papa na SARS wey dey chop money wey dem swear for?
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
F9 abi na Fsars Wan do last obtainings.... grin
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by vonlogon: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Its last operation. That what they call it
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
We just wake to news that SARS change name and you expect things to work out good just like that.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by sikan(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
F-SARS go worse pass SARS... see d pic for urself... imagine dreadlocks fa.....

that is to confirm the saying that "THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW"...

I rest my case

Like for F-SARS, share for END-SARS

1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
They won't change.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by kabillionaire(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
The best option for this country is to put Peace Corps of Nigeria on our streets,
believe me,
normalcy will return.
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
I was busted a time ago for being a freelancer since their informant's didn't know the job I didn't and I'm always working on my laptop..

I was busted and lost 265k to the blackmail of being an internet fraudster.. help in custody fir 4 days straight...

This guy's are monters.

Now let me busy una brain...

There I'd a guy I know who is an ex convict, he kidnapped a bit and asked for rans9n and was caught, he's also a cultist and flaunts their flag..

Letter he became an Informant and then later recruited as a force man...

Now tell me how this guy and other criminals in his squad wint use the authority given to them to rob others..

I now pray that every sars man extorting innocent civilians and using the money to support his family especially children will never reap the fruit of his labour... On his children business etc... You guys go die gruesomely ni

Make una come arrest me for house again..

This thing dey vess me seriously.. and where do I go to tender my complaints...none...

This is a messed up country... And I'm so fucking angry..
Re: SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere (Pictures) by msylva2147(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Your papa na SARS wey dey chop money wey dem swear for?
were you born stupid or are trying to imitate someone or is it a heredity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo) / Three Policemen Shot Dead In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.