Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK (40615 Views)

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK by Kenneth10110(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
OboOlora:
UK and knife be like Igbo and drugs

Nairaland needs to start banning the Igbo's who insult the Yoruba and the Yoruba's who insult the Igbo's it's getting to another thing entirely. it's now so serious that when ever a crime is committed they rush to check the tribe whether to prey or not. This forum is now kinda promoting tribalism. No offence please but it's just the truth i don't care if they ban or suspend me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / 2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.