Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (1096 Views)

Can I Call Myself A Good Programmer If I Only Know Visual Basic / Visual Basic Help Pls. Other Languages Can Try Too / Any Visual Basic (VB) Guru In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by modath(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
Re: . by sweetpawn2: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2010
Can do that for you VERY EASILY with VB.
Is that language okay for your project?
Re: . by xtraodinaire: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
modath:

Pls dear people do not ignore one of your own, i know at least one Nlander will rise up to the occasion.

lol, we all here to help each other, nd u already have a volunteer,
Re: . by Nwata2003: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2010
Hello everyone

Pls, I will like to learn any of this programming languages but truly (VB, Java or any other), i am still a novice, although with little fundamentals.
Can anyone kindly help me out in learning this.
Really hopeful for a positive response.

With Luv.
Re: . by modath(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
I am ready to PAY for anything worthwhile.

Nwata,
Pls start your own thread.
Re: . by onlysose(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
I know a guy who can do that for you visit www.easyebookz.org
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
@Poster, when you want help, at least be willing to explain exactly what it is you are having troubles with, or need help with. That way those who take their time to click to read what you post do not go away feeling this is yet another useless thread on this block.

There are so many threads on here with information so vague that one wonders if it is a problem that those who opened the threads lack effective communicate skills, or that they just have nothing better to do with their lives than go around opening threads on nairaland just for the attention or the sake of it.
Re: . by telema2000: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
nwata my name is datelemate lawson .i hope i can help you with that. i can teach you vb and java.you can contact me via email:dakoruharry@yahoo.com or phone:07034293710

(1) (Reply)

Learning Software Design From Source / Website Like Facebook / Java And Web Developer: Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.