Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1254 Views)

Nairaland I Need Your Help, I Have Been Pondering Over This Puzzles For Long. / She Need Your Help / What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by piccadot(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
piccadot:

and he said the warts have been treated and are gone.
What else do you want?
Re: . by piccadot(f): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: . by omega25red(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2010
well she can accept his proposal and get lots of education regarding the spreading, prevention treatment and management of those conditions. With those tools they should be able to have a good relationship.

Note; Hpv has been known to cause ovarian cancer in women well a particular strain of it
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2010
piccadot:

@Acidosis
Im sorry but i read that the virus i mean HPV does not have a cure. It only lies dormant and could be contacted even if he uses a condom. Thats why im kinda confused for her too.
wise men have been called mad before me and after, many more shall be so abused. But to answer you, the measure of love lies not only on the feelings but also on the physical features (health, etc.). In short, Tell your friend to stay 30miles away from him!
Re: . by boomii(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
Tell her to pleaseeeee stay away.A word is enuf forza wise.
Re: . by piccadot(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: . by piccadot(f): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: . by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
piccadot:

I think most people (including myself before i researched on it) dont even know what HPV or warts is.
But guess what, if you are sexually active its necessary you find out.
most people even have it and dont know since it cannot be detected through blood test cos i know people are scared of HIV and they do blood test with partners to know if free.
HPV can only be detected by pap smear and outward evidence is the warts.
cheers

Thanks for the info, never knew untill i read this now.

(1) (Reply)

You Mistakenly Impregnated A Lady Can You Be Bold Tell Your Wife / How Can I Get This Girl / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.